Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #31 2020 May

Too much Quixotic pining and mooning over the sweet Dulcinea when she shows you every day she's Aldonza.

Would you take her home to meet your mama?

She's a fast fading but still beautiful sex worker peddling it while she can.  Just fap and enjoy.

8 hours ago, gogism said:

I usually adress the Queen herself wishing that she she would hear me and respond to my suggestions (mostly it happens one time or another) but today  - hey - she's not here ( I don't like it as anyone, I have to admit, hehe) - so let us have some fun by ourselves then.

So....let's go!

A girl dressed up all in white early in the afternoon all shiny and blossom - I would think - she's going to a wedding (not shagging around the first corner, hehe). Not the royal wedding because our Queen (or...perhaps - me) has not planned that just yet, hehe.

So, she was invited, attend it and was the preetiest guest there, I believe. She has payed respect to the occasion, some friends perhaps or whoever and retired (for my spanish friends - returned, hehe) home. And then the shit hits the fan!!!

Imagine - some host (that's not a ghost, my spanish friends!) has invited her back to an after party. A person that liked her or - again - whatever. She giggled and was more than happy to shine at some event some more. Well, who can blame our Queen (of anything - for my spanish friends, I mean)? 

Yeah OK, he/she/they liked her to be there and she was gone...

Well, we have all climbed a tree and are....crying. It's a tough life. And shit does hit the fan from time to time. We have to be strong. May the force....hmmmm.....

May the Malia be with U!  😉

Sounds like a plausible story, but it was not early afternoon it was early evening 1830. She changed out of the white dress and put on ragged shorts, a top and a smart white coat. ( Hardly the dress to attend a wedding ) So the wedding scenario has gone out of the window it's fair to assume?

If there was no wedding, then it also follows that there was no after wedding party..lol

I think there possibly is a guy involved, because she becomes so animated on the phone and when getting ready...But as far as we know she was still on the rags last night, so a shag might have been out of the question, but she gives excellent head 😹

At the end off the day, none of us know the true situation between her and Paul, nor do we know what transpired last night.

If everything in life is judged on circumstantial evidence and probability then its not unreasonable to think she had a liason with a guy....But! Life is not all about circumstantial evidence and probability, it's about facts, and we dont know the facts so everything is still conjecture.

I also wouldn't put it past her to creat a situation where she goes absent for a few hours to keep us guessing...Similar to the " phantom " voyeur in the apartments oposite her balcony....Don't put anything beyond this woman..She's an old Pro !! .And a past master at " milking " an audience.

• Like 5

54 minutes ago, Sergio said:

From the signs of the body we saw, Leora is a while that she met someone outside, but it's the first time she goes out at this time and comes back after many hours and I also saw when she went back to the bedside table to get a condom, so we can do one plus one equals two, I must say that a young girl alone, it seems normal that she can not be satisfied only with her rubber friends, the only thing is to see if this changes the routine of the apartment and more than anything else poor Malia what will do, she seems more faithful than Leora

sorry to break your delirium but she took a chewing gum have it unpacked and put them in the mouth when she leaves the room, after I say not she probably did not shop at 2:00 am 🙂

• Like 4