Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #31 2020 May

18 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Are you sure Juggs mate, or is the above statement a typo?  A woman is on camera 24/7 ( in theory ) displaying herself and bringing herself off in front of potentially thousands of guys/girls who have paid money to experience the sexual pleasure of watching, and are waiting with bated breath wishing her to go further,  licking her juices from her fingers and dildoe's, giving her bloke a blow job and fingering her female friend....All for money, and you don't think she is part of the sex industry...Well she sure as shit 'aint part off a religious sect trying to recruit converts mate... You will be stating next that the Pope is really Muslim.....😹🙀

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Aussie 🐨

I am Austrália 

🏥🏠

Good man and welcome to "The Lucky Country"

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Good man and welcome to "The Lucky Country"

Fuck me Aussie!! Your'e a wonderful example of a person from the " Lucky Country " You've been in hospital for serious issues twice in the last couple of years, Lost a relative if I remember rightly, Had a birthday with no birthday greeting from Leora....Oh yeh!! Youre fucking lucky alright!  Fuck Your Luck Mate !!!!!😹😹

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Fuck me Aussie!! Your'e a wonderful example of a person from the " Lucky Country " You've been in hospital for serious issues twice in the last couple of years, Lost a relative if I remember rightly, Had a birthday with no birthday greeting from Leora....Oh yeh!! Youre fucking lucky alright!  Fuck Your Luck Mate !!!!!😹😹

🤣🤣🤣

Damn lucky I'm still here that's for sure.

Happy to share my luck with you mate!!! 🐨🐨

P.S still sad that Leora hasn't contacted me after all these years.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

On top of that you lucky bastard, you've had bush fires that have decimated communities and wiped out half the indigenous animal population, floods that Noah would have an orgasm over, and you have most of the planets poisonous snakes in your own backyard.......You Lucky Lucky Bastard..!! 😹  

• Like 3