Vita & Tom (2020) Part #1

Guest hacıvat

31 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I wonder why they came back? 🤔😂

call me crazy but i enjoy watching them, they are very funny, both of them,there is no fights or drama, they are just " happy" and screw funnily around, some days ago they were arguing about pokemons 😄 😄 it was hilarious, yesterday was arguing about who has better belly buttons and who had biger boobs😄😄. when nothing importand is happening around i come and watch them,cause i can get a good lough now and than 😄

• Haha 4

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, moonlight89 said:

call me crazy but i enjoy watching them, they are very funny, both of them,there is no fights or drama, they are just " happy" and screw funnily around, some days ago they were arguing about pokemons 😄 😄 it was hilarious, yesterday was arguing about who has better belly buttons and who had biger boobs😄😄. when nothing importand is happening around i come and watch them,cause i can get a good lough now and than 😄

But I don't like they make the lighting deliberately worse by switching off lights or closing the curtains 

• Like 1

the video quality of VHTV cameras are really poor compare to other similar websites, just look at videos from RLC, or late- Spygasm or even chaturbate cams and you will understand what I mean. some of it might be due to poor positioning of cameras or lighting, but that's not all, the cameras that they are using are actually shit. VHTV needs to stop using these cheap ass cams and have some new ones that produce high quality pictures at least 1080p. the VHTV's subscription is not cheap, 40$ a month, so what you expect is for them to at least provide some crystal clear picture quality.  their website is also very basic and outdated. maybe it's time to spend some money to improve things a bit.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3