Vita & Tom (2020) Part #1

Guest hacıvat

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand some people; instead of sniffing powder in a different room without cams, or even mount or tilt the cam in a different direction, so as not to cover the whole plan because it isn't compulsory to do so, all morons do it in a bathroom; it would be easy enough to set up one place which no one can watch, but no, all the time they need to do it on cams; what a fucking band of idiots 😂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, waldi said:

I don't understand some people; instead of sniffing powder in a different room without cams, or even mount or tilt the cam in a different direction, so as not to cover the whole plan because it isn't compulsory to do so, all morons do it in a bathroom; it would be easy enough to set up one place which no one can watch, but no, all the time they need to do it on cams; what a fucking band of idiots 😂

What are you talking about sniffing powder, when I've been told that they are actually playing on their phones when in those positions.😂

• Haha 4