Val & Marcus (2020) Part #1

6 hours ago, groomy said:

This is their (and all segment of these houses) - strategy. Hype, intrigue, games with the audience gives them more views. As long as you (and others) watch this shit, they do it.😥 They have been doing this for many months - it is strange that audience did not stop being led to it. Here, even knowledge of the language is not necessary.

Well, if I don't watch "this shit", what should I watch?

On 6/12/2020 at 5:50 PM, budda said:

Well, if I don't watch "this shit", what should I watch?

apts that are trying to do something,apts that are genuine,they dont clickbait,they dont advertise falls materials.

imagine when you try to do something but is not resulting the way you desired, but yet eveyone watch the couples tha sleep all day making click baits and get 120$ per day.support the effort not the sleeping beauties.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i dont know what everyone thinks, but for me counts when people trying to do something and not exploits their youth for being lazy and sleep all day.

with that being said, i want to give huge credits for the couple in the Daenerys apartment, we like them or not they put a great effort (i was watching them and the effort they put for a swinger action was huge) didnt exactly happen for now, but i support their effort. of course people can watch what they like but they cant complain everyday when nothing happens. #support_the_apartments_that_trying.

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2