Val & Marcus (2020) Part #1

7 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

i dont know what everyone thinks, but for me counts when people trying to do something and not exploits their youth for being lazy and sleep all day.

with that being said, i want to give huge credits for the couple in the Daenerys apartment, we like them or not they put a great effort (i was watching them and the effort they put for a swinger action was huge) didnt exactly happen for now, but i support their effort. of course people can watch what they like but they cant complain everyday when nothing happens. #support_the_apartments_that_trying

Grace is beautiful and +/- of a similar age + she knows how to work with camera. And I did not hear that she was super successful. Maximum - victory (or 2nd place) in competition according to old rules, to keep people in free camera.

It’s not youth or beautiful, it’s just a good manipulation with audience, their fantasies. Actually only due to this, the whole segment earn money on 2-3 apartments.

About Daenerys - they need to close apartment, and open it at top list with new name.

P.S. About these apartments. Again ukrainian police go to close nests of debauchery. June 11, closed webcams + other online monetization - which earned UAH 2.5 million per month (90 000$).

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, groomy said:

About these apartments. Again ukrainian police go to close nests of debauchery. July 11, closed webcams

Useless morons send armed forces to detain a bunch of nude cam girls, and after that  they say they want to be a part of civilized  world 😂🤣

6 hours ago, groomy said:

Groomy i'm trying to understan what is going on, why would all thoose girls will be webcaming in one apartment block? to me fells like its some kind of cooperation,maybe even forced some girls to do what they do? just it doesnt make any sense, if i want to webcam i just put a camera in my room and start doing so, i dont need to get to some organization,to move house and be in apartment block, unless someone really wants to control my moves.i dont think police would make such a move with such a force to enter my room to catch me for iligal webcaming.it just feels like its something way bigger than bunch of girls webcaming.

1 hour ago, moonlight89 said:

Groomy i'm trying to understan what is going on, why would all thoose girls will be webcaming in one apartment block? to me fells like its some kind of cooperation,maybe even forced some girls to do what they do? just it doesnt make any sense, if i want to webcam i just put a camera in my room and start doing so, i dont need to get to some organization,to move house and be in apartment block, unless someone really wants to control my moves.i dont think police would make such a move with such a force to enter my room to catch me for iligal webcaming.it just feels like its something way bigger than bunch of girls webcaming.

And live on page 15 CB with 10-20 tokens/day. Without location, without light, without good camera. And without advertising/promotion.

This is a typical studio. Girls have accounts with advertising and promotion + excellent equipment + locations = studio have 30-50% of earned money. They also filmed for Onlyfans/Snapchat (or similar services) and did collaborations between popular models. For example, in studio work even translators so that model in chat would make fake answer and translator behind scene already wrote answer in English:biggrin:.

Yes, for a model with an old laptop, it makes no sense for police to assault apartment. Such studios make sense. This is good path to new police ranks. Or really good money - for solving a delicate situation and the collapse criminal case.

• Like 1

On 6/13/2020 at 1:02 AM, moonlight89 said:

i dont know what everyone thinks, but for me counts when people trying to do something and not exploits their youth for being lazy and sleep all day.

with that being said, i want to give huge credits for the couple in the Daenerys apartment, we like them or not they put a great effort (i was watching them and the effort they put for a swinger action was huge) didnt exactly happen for now, but i support their effort. of course people can watch what they like but they cant complain everyday when nothing happens. #support_the_apartments_that_trying.

spacer.png

Problem is the shitty cams and shitty lighting in that place. The reason why I basically never watch it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Problem is the shitty cams and shitty lighting in that place. The reason why I basically never watch it.

i agree the cams are shit, but i wont blame the tenants,specially the guest tenants that are waiting so long to get their own place, if i had something better to watch i would but unfortunately Vall and Markus was a huge let down, i would never expect they would get apartment and all they would do is sleep. i think Markus broke some kind of a record today by sleeping 17+ hours straight.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, moonlight89 said:

i agree the cams are shit, but i wont blame the tenants,specially the guest tenants that are waiting so long to get their own place, if i had something better to watch i would but unfortunately Vall and Markus was a huge let down, i would never expect they would get apartment and all they would do is sleep. i think Markus broke some kind of a record today by sleeping 17+ hours straight.

Didn't watch much today but everytime I checked on that place they were asleep...

About 75. I really didn't follow the guest couple there at all as like I said due to shitty cams, bad angles and always dark I lost all interest in that place. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Didn't watch much today but everytime I checked on that place they were asleep...

I must have been psychic, I'm fairly certain I said that give it about 2 weeks and people would turn on them.😁

• Haha 1

Just now, Just In said:

I must have been psychic, I'm fairly certain I said that give it about 2 weeks and people would turn on them.😁

I don't turn on them. I still like them. I just said each time I watched them today they were asleep.