B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #9 (June)

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Are any of you tired of this guy constantly being there??

It is important that the girls finally bring their guys to the GOV apartments.

Even better would be, if RLC would finally finish the concept of the GOV Apartments and invite couples. 

19 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It is important that the girls finally bring their guys to the GOV apartments.

Even better would be, if RLC would finally finish the concept of the GOV Apartments and invite couples. 

Take a trip over to P1 - Kylie and Rus. Look at the activity in the thread there. There have been no more than two or three posts in the last 14 days, and they are mostly mine.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Take a trip over to P1 - Kylie and Rus. Look at the activity in the thread there. There have been no more than two or three posts in the last 14 days, and they are mostly mine.

I wasn't going to go there but Thank You for going there!

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

A couple alone, cut off from all friends, what do you expect?

Getting more people together at one place is just fun to watch. It is the Group Dynamics and not the absence of guys. 

RLC hat a lot of couple Apartments with very nice parties. There was a lot of fun to watch. More People, including more guys is better than just two People or just Girls. 

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

A couple alone, cut off from all your friends, what do you expect?

Getting more people together at one place is just fun to watch. It is the Group Dynamics and not the absence of guys. 

RLC hat a lot of couple Apartments with very nice parties. There was a lot of fun to watch. More People, including more guys is better than just two People or just Girls. 

It's the COV concept you're asking for 😉 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1