B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #9 (June)

12 minutes ago, Alladino said:

No, a roommate Concept not limited to just Girls. 

I can agree that there were more visits, parties and something to follow in the couple's apartments in Russia.
But even I only looked at them when they had a party or visit.
I almost never look at Linda and Tibor and very rarely on the Barcelona couples incl. B5

• Like 1

What is best, whether Mimi is away every night to join him or is it him who is present in the apartment? Just make the comparison with Ulyana or Leora to see that it's frustrating to see girls that we enjoy living their lives without being able to see it
Mimi shares this with us, they seem to want to live their relationship as they see fit, even if it only remains a vacation love, especially if Mimi has to go back to Russia in a few weeks like Olivia, at least they give each other a chance to live something good 
For my part, I find it interesting and that does not prevent girls from doing their shows when there is no guy in the apartment

it would still be a shame to complain about having something real in a GOV apartment when most complain about having only fake :biggrin:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Alladino said:

It is important that the girls finally bring their guys to the GOV apartments.

Even better would be, if RLC would finally finish the concept of the GOV Apartments and invite couples. 

Or just girls who go out 2 - 3 times a week, pull guys and bring them back to the apartment!

16 hours ago, moos54 said:

What is best, whether Mimi is away every night to join him or is it him who is present in the apartment? Just make the comparison with Ulyana or Leora to see that it's frustrating to see girls that we enjoy living their lives without being able to see it
Mimi shares this with us, they seem to want to live their relationship as they see fit, even if it only remains a vacation love, especially if Mimi has to go back to Russia in a few weeks like Olivia, at least they give each other a chance to live something good 
For my part, I find it interesting and that does not prevent girls from doing their shows when there is no guy in the apartment

it would still be a shame to complain about having something real in a GOV apartment when most complain about having only fake :biggrin:

I think there are two camps here. I love when they bring their guests and lovers in the apartment, and not only is it better than the girls going out to see them every night, but I also think it is alot better than all the solo shows they come up when the guys are not there too. Others love to see them alone, and hate it every time a guys visit anywhere.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I think there are two camps here. I love when they bring their guests and lovers in the apartment, and not only is it better than the girls going out to see them every night, but I also think it is alot better than all the solo shows they come up when the guys are not there too. Others love to see them alone, and hate it every time a guys visit anywhere.

There's a third camp Ed, which I fall into...prefer to see neither in B2 at the moment...But I'm just rather bored with RLC right now 

Bored Loop GIF

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

There's a third camp Ed, which I fall into...prefer to see neither in B2 at the moment...But I'm just rather bored with RLC right now 

And I guess Moos is a 4th, he likes both.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

And I guess Moos is a 4th, he likes both.

i love the diversity and everything we can see through the cameras
I'm not a big fan of everything I can see but I don't mind either
The girls of B2 prove to us that it is possible to do the show between girls but also to live a normal life of girls on vacation
For my part, since the arrival of Olivia and Ulyana with their friends Mimi and Fiora, I believe that B2 has become the apartment I prefer within GOV, the friendship between the girls existing since long before RLC gives an apartment really interesting to watch