#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

36 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

This is what happens when there are no strict gun laws and people get angry... 🙄

Chicago has some of the strictest gun laws in the country. If someone is willing to break the law against murder do you seriously believe strict gun laws will keep him from getting a gun? Guns are not the problem, the problem is the people who use the guns. I was born and raised in a rural county of the U.S. where probably 75% of the homes have at least one gun. I'm 74 years old and the last murder I recall in that county took place in the 1950s, and the people committing the murder were bank robbers from outside the county.

Guest hacıvat
1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Wonder when West Virginia is going to remove all the tributes to Democrat U.S. Senator Robert Byrd who was a high ranking official in the KKK?

Personally, I just wonder why people are silent and play Markalar, Tüketicilerin Yaptığı Yorumların Yarısını Görmezden Geliyor.There is a saying in Turkish "Bana dokunmayan yılan bin yaşasın", which literally means "Long may the snake live, which would never bite me for all I care! (or "The snake that doesn't touch me can live a thousand years for all I care".  ı wonder why people consider like that. susma sustukça sıra sana gelecek! don't be silent,  you  are the next as  you stay silent.

1 hour ago, hacıvat said:

Personally, I just wonder why people are silent and play Markalar, Tüketicilerin Yaptığı Yorumların Yarısını Görmezden Geliyor.There is a saying in Turkish "Bana dokunmayan yılan bin yaşasın", which literally means "Long may the snake live, which would never bite me for all I care! (or "The snake that doesn't touch me can live a thousand years for all I care".  ı wonder why people consider like that. susma sustukça sıra sana gelecek! don't be silent,  you  are the next as  you stay silent.

Silent about what? There is much talk in America everyday about police brutality and racism, but hardly any talk about Black people killing Black people in American cities. Why do the news media and politicians not want to talk about that tragedy?  THOSE BLACK LIVES DON'T MATTER????????????:sad: