#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

There is to be a million person protest march in Washington, D.C. this weekend. President Trump wants the National Guard there to provide security, but the Democrat mayor of the city has ordered the National Guard and other Federal troops to leave the city. So if there is uncontrolled, looting, burning, destruction, and violence in Washington D.C. this weekend the mayor has no one to blame but herself. :sad:

The Pentagon will be sending back the active-duty troops who were sent to the Washington, D.C. area to potentially respond to civil unrest, and they are expected to start heading back to their home bases, a U.S. official told Reuters.

The official, speaking on the condition of anonymity, said the order had been signed by U.S. Defense Secretary Mark Esper the troops would be heading back to Fort Bragg in North Carolina and Fort Drum in New York.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

The Pentagon will be sending back the active-duty troops who were sent to the Washington, D.C. area to potentially respond to civil unrest, and they are expected to start heading back to their home bases, a U.S. official told Reuters.

The official, speaking on the condition of anonymity, said the order had been signed by U.S. Defense Secretary Mark Esper the troops would be heading back to Fort Bragg in North Carolina and Fort Drum in New York.

The reason they are leaving is because the Washington, D.C. mayor does not want them in the city. If she wanted them they would stay.

13 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

There is to be a million person protest march in Washington, D.C. this weekend. President Trump wants the National Guard there to provide security, but the Democrat mayor of the city has ordered the National Guard and other Federal troops to leave the city. So if there is uncontrolled, looting, burning, destruction, and violence in Washington D.C. this weekend the mayor has no one to blame but herself. :sad:

Maybe we get lucky and they lynch Trump 😂

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe we get lucky and they lynch Trump 😂

You should be worried about Angela Merkle she has destroyed Germany 🇩🇪 she has let the migrants take over lots of rapes and beating of the German people 🙄 

16 hours ago, AntEater said:

Anecdotal evidence gathered from some random articles by ABC, Palao Alto Online, 123newsnow and a couple people speaking out is what you use to support your conclusions for speaking on behalf of other people? Unbelievable. I too can find articles from random source stating the very opposite, but what would be the point? To prove that we can both navigate a search engine? Random media articles are not statistics and they are not fact.

"It is important to note that those who participate in looting during the night rarely overlap with those who march peacefully as protestors during the day. Reporters on scene have made this clear."  ----- How do you know this? And you know it very clearly too? How do you expect the reporters to have gathered this information exactly? Are they out there taking names and checking IDs to see who's protesting when? Did they make people take off their masks one by one so they could get a clear account of the night protesters and the day protesters? Do you have any statistics for this or just word of mouth? I'm not surprised you decided to take their word for it though.

The French are known to throw a good hissy fit and peaceful protesting is not their thing. Yet when the French riot they are applauded. Their pain and actions are received with compassion and understanding. People respect them for having the balls to speak up. BLM protesters on the other hand are savages. Don't believe me? Go pull up articles on both and compare and contrast the top 20 comments, you'll find completely different sentiments to the same actions, the only difference is the people involved.

It seems that I am not the only one who speaks on behalf of other people--you yourself have posted what they feel when in just an example you posted

Society is making black people feel like they don't matter just as much as everybody else. You can refuse to justify their feelings as much as you want but they're letting you know that they won't take it sitting down no more. They feel how they feel and they're trying to make a change for the better. Instead of acknowledging that and listening to find out what you can do to help, you want to cry that you're not getting the same attention as well? Like a jealous sibling?

Also why do you assume that these same advocates that are fighting for BLM don't also spend their time fighting for less black on black crime? They can do both you know. Or maybe because they're not out rioting and looting you can't hear their voices? Guess BLM should go tear up Chicago so you can hear them properly.

So using your tactics---how do you know this? so in your own wordswhat you use to support your conclusions for speaking on behalf of other people? Unbelievable.

Above you asked:

"It is important to note that those who participate in looting during the night rarely overlap with those who march peacefully as protestors during the day. Reporters on scene have made this clear."  ----- How do you know this? And you know it very clearly too?

You obviously do not bother to read the articles, because you would have answered you own question---this was in the body of the article---as was this

Distinguishing these two groups is essential to uncovering the truth: the Black Lives Matter movement is not about inciting violence. It is about justice and equality, and putting an end to police brutality that systemically fails to be held accountable, as well as countless other injustices that black people face on a day-to-day basis.

•  

On 6/3/2020 at 12:19 AM, SierraTM said:

I feel Twitter should just suspend his account temporarily until the whole situation has calmed down & people get back to their daily lives.

This person is a fraud and will stir shit as long as he can benefit from doing so. I am not saying he is the only of such culprits, but he is the most prominent one.

Hi Sierra. There's a lot of people I like to shut down on twitter because I think they lie and are assholes. But if we start shutting people down because we don't like what they say, that would be the end of our country. And who would be the arbiter of what is a lie, and who us lieing?

• Like 3

7 hours ago, happyone said:

It seems that I am not the only one who speaks on behalf of other people--you yourself have posted what they feel when in just an example you posted

Society is making black people feel like they don't matter just as much as everybody else. You can refuse to justify their feelings as much as you want but they're letting you know that they won't take it sitting down no more. They feel how they feel and they're trying to make a change for the better. Instead of acknowledging that and listening to find out what you can do to help, you want to cry that you're not getting the same attention as well? Like a jealous sibling?

Also why do you assume that these same advocates that are fighting for BLM don't also spend their time fighting for less black on black crime? They can do both you know. Or maybe because they're not out rioting and looting you can't hear their voices? Guess BLM should go tear up Chicago so you can hear them properly.

So using your tactics---how do you know this? so in your own wordswhat you use to support your conclusions for speaking on behalf of other people? Unbelievable.

Above you asked:

"It is important to note that those who participate in looting during the night rarely overlap with those who march peacefully as protestors during the day. Reporters on scene have made this clear."  ----- How do you know this? And you know it very clearly too?

You obviously do not bother to read the articles, because you would have answered you own question---this was in the body of the article---as was this

Distinguishing these two groups is essential to uncovering the truth: the Black Lives Matter movement is not about inciting violence. It is about justice and equality, and putting an end to police brutality that systemically fails to be held accountable, as well as countless other injustices that black people face on a day-to-day basis.

•  

So by explaining the movement to somebody I'm speaking on other peoples' behalf? No. That's just a desperate reach and in no way negates the fact that you have no idea how BLM protesters feel about the violence as a whole, not only because they are individuals with varying beliefs on how to bring about change but also because it is not something that has been jointly opposed. Yes, you'll find some individuals that are against it and some that are for it but to this day there has not been a unified move to denounce the violence. And why should there be? That would just be stupid and counter-productive from a strategic point of view. To think that you can distinguish between these two groups means that you think people are binary and can only fit in one box or another. To think that protesters are either BLM protesters or they're terrorists and not BLM protests is such a narrow simple way to view complex humans. There all kinds in the BLM movement and like it or not some are not against the means of violence to spread the message. And I can't be sure but I assume that some are like me, I'm not for it and would never incite it but I'm also not going to speak out against it or not look the other way. The results speak for themselves, it's not hurting the cause. 

I bet you were complelty against the use of violence by Honk Kong protesters too 😉 I know I wasn't. Funny how those violent protests were met with understanding and support and were only viewed as terrorist anarchists by China. Perception and unconscious bias. 

9 hours ago, Robwin said:

The USA certainly doesn't appear to be on the prime list of visiting right now I must say. Where will it all end eh?

Yh definitely don't come to NY right now, it's a weird place right now. I think this will all die down when young unemployed people go back to work and stop getting their unemployment and extra $600 weekly to sit at home bored with nothing to do. People will soon be too busy working and hustling to care I think.

• Like 1