#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Well you initiated it 😁

What I meant by being too sad is what will happen to my country and the working people of my country. To me that is too sad to joke about. This election represents the American people vs the Washington DC political establishment, and that establishment includes both Democrats and Republicans. 

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

This is what happens when there are no strict gun laws and people get angry... 🙄

To another topic. Trump has just vowed to pull troops out of Germany, and now Europeans are protesting that decision. Is that not what you wanted?. Make up you fucking minds. Maybe you can replace them with Russian troops. LMAO :tongue::biggrin:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Chicago has some of the strictest gun laws in the country. If someone is willing to break the law against murder do you seriously believe strict gun laws will keep him from getting a gun? Guns are not the problem, the problem is the people who use the guns. I was born and raised in a rural county of the U.S. where probably 75% of the homes have at least one gun. I'm 74 years old and the last murder I recall in that county took place in the 1950s, and the people committing the murder were bank robbers from outside the county.

I only know the number of people killed by guns each year in the USA are among on of the highest in the world. So when you tell me it has nothing to do with gun laws should I believe Americans are extraordinary aggressive and that's the reason? 🤔

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

To another topic. Trump has just vowed to pull troops out of Germany, and now Europeans are protesting that decision. Is that not what you wanted?. Make up you fucking minds. Maybe you can replace them with Russian troops. LMAO :tongue::biggrin:

I hope he takes them all and also takes the nuclear weapons with them. Nobody is threatening us. We don't need US troops in our country. So yes I am indeed happy.  Also saves us a lot of money. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

What I meant by being too sad is what will happen to my country and the working people of my country. To me that is too sad to joke about. This election represents the American people vs the Washington DC political establishment, and that establishment includes both Democrats and Republicans. 

This is what happens when you have a president dividing the country instead uniting it... 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I only know the number of people killed by guns each year in the USA are among on of the highest in the world. So when you tell me it has nothing to do with gun laws should I believe Americans are extraordinary aggressive and that's the reason? 🤔

Not all Americans. Dig a little deeper into those statistics to see where those shootings are taking place and who is doing them. Or will you just ignore those facts because they don'e fit your liberal progressive agenda.

44 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

This is what happens when you have a president dividing the country instead uniting it... 

Your answer shows that you don't even understand what i was talking about. The Washington DC establishment has been selling out the American people for years. They sent most of our high paying middle class factory jobs to China and other places around the world. That happened under Presidents George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama. Previous to Covid-19 Trump gave the American people a booming economy with high employment numbers and low unemployment numbers. That included the lowest unemployment rate and highest employment rate for both Blacks and Hispanics in the history of the country. That's how you stop inner city violence.   I never want to unite with the Washington DC establishment, they need to be removed from power because they don't give a damn about the American people.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

I hope he takes them all and also takes the nuclear weapons with them. Nobody is threatening us. We don't need US troops in our country. So yes I am indeed happy.  Also saves us a lot of money. 

Not as happy as I am. Will save us even more money. So why are European leaders opposed to us leaving? Don't you even read German newspapers?

You confuse me. It's the Washington DC establishment who most vigorously oppose Trump's decision to remove the troops, but then you side with that establishment against Trump.:huh: Trump was also opposed to sending troops into Iraq when George W. Bush invaded, but now you take Bush's side against Trump.:confused:

That is a joke---Most Republicans are behind our President.  It is the Democrats lead by the likes of Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff and the main stream media among others that are trying their best to divide this country. 

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

That is a joke---Most Republicans are behind our President.  It is the Democrats lead by the likes of Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff and the main stream media among others that are trying their best to divide this country. 

Barack Obama was probably the most divisive president of my lifetime.