Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #34 2020 May-June

7 minutes ago, gogism said:

well, malia has to eat. Has she ever recieved her first paycheck?!? 😉

I'm sure she has but what I've wondered, is whether or not her devious friend is actually splitting the income for that apartment with her 50/50 or not. After all, she has shown how shrewd, cunning, and deceitful she can be now.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Nicholas said:

I'm sure she has but what I've wondered, is whether or not her devious friend is actually splitting the income for that apartment with her 50/50 or not. After all, she has shown how shrewd, cunning, and deceitful she is now.

LOL too funny!!  However, if her name is on the tenant list, then I'm sure she is making her own way.

1 hour ago, raul399 said:

hi Pulo ... hi Nick .... I don't understand why people feel betrayed ... she is an independent woman, and she can do whatever she wants with her life ..
she does not belong to any of us ...
Life is very simple .... if you like what you see .. you pay ..
you don't like what you see ... you don't pay ...
. she can have friends .. she has been in prague for almost a year it is normal for her to have friends .... having friends does not mean that she fucks with them, if people think so, I would be a prostitute .. hahaha ... I go out with many friends and I don't fuck them ... I only fuck with my girlfriend ..
That she shows and masturbates in front of the cameras is a job and she does it because she wants ... that does not make her a whore, that every time she goes out with a friend she has to fuck with the friend ...
Maybe I am a very credo person ... but it is my way of thinking.

the knees say it all

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL too funny!!  However, if her name is on the tenant list, then I'm sure she is making her own way.

I wouldn't put a whole lot of faith in believing that rlc actually makes two seperate deposits for them individually. I would lean more to believing that the financial arrangement they made with her is still in place with an exception of an increase in participant cost of living compensation. That original financial arrangement or agreement only involved one deposit for her initially. I would not be at all surprised if she in fact is still the one getting a monthly deposit and is supposed to be splitting it with her friend. As easy going as her friend is, it's nearly certain that she would have agreed to such.

8 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I'm sure she has but what I've wondered, is whether or not her devious friend is actually splitting the income for that apartment with her 50/50 or not. After all, she has shown how shrewd, cunning, and deceitful she can be now.

Easy, nic - the things are not as bad as our feelings are hurt, hehe

Perhaps the Queen made an arrangement with malia - I'll get you into RLC bussines but half of your income is mine...

Sooo...they're even for this week (no costs for malia, hehe)  😉

btw - is it really over a month - malia beeing here?

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I wouldn't put a whole lot of faith in believing that rlc actually makes two seperate deposits for them individually. I would lean more to believing that the financial arrangement they made with her is still in place with an exception of an increase in participant cost of living compensation. That original financial arrangement or agreement only involved one deposit for her initially. I would not be at all surprised if she in fact is still the one getting a monthly deposit and is supposed to be splitting it with her friend. As easy going as her friend is, it's nearly certain that she would have agreed to such.

I guess this is where you and I will just have to disagree...

Guest Slipper Guyquad

It does look like another night out. Three on the trot. The possible positive is that it is early so she may be back early to be with Malia. And the definite positive is that at least she does not have to put up with Lord Dick of Headshire tonight.