Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #34 2020 May-June

il y a 4 minutes, raul399 a dit:

salut Pulo ... salut Nick ... Je ne comprends pas pourquoi les gens se sentent trahis ... c'est une femme indépendante, et elle peut faire ce qu'elle veut de sa vie ...
elle n'appartient à aucun d'entre nous. .. La
Vie est très simple , si vous .... Aimez vous Ce que vous .. Voyez .. Payez
vous ne vous Aimez Ce que vous ne ... Voyez pas ... Payez
. elle peut avoir des amis .. elle est à prague depuis presque un an c'est normal qu'elle ait des amis .... avoir des amis ne veut pas dire qu'elle baise avec eux, si les gens le savent, je serais une prostituée .. hahaha ... je sors avec beaucoup d'amis et je ne les baise pas ... je baise seulement avec ma copine ..
Qu'elle montre et se masturbe devant les caméras est un travail et elle le fait parce qu'elle veut ... cela ne fait pas d'elle une pute, que chaque fois qu'elle sorte avec un ami, elle doit baiser avec cet ami ...
Je suis peut-être une personne très crédible ... mais c'est ma façon de penser.

RLC vous a embauché pour nous répondre ce genre de propos , c'est ce qu'il nous bassine à longueur de temps ..

Moi je vous laisse car j'en ai marre de me faire pigeonner...  Bonne journée à tous 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, happyone said:

Yep, everyone is frustrated, annoyed and suffering, because of the stay at home orders due to COVID that some posted it all online in topic #33 against everyone in this apartment--and some continue today. 😏

All i was doing Sir was commenting on how sad i felt for Malia. Especially at the end when she was in tears for whatever reason. That was sympathy from me because i did not like seeing it unfold. I can stop posting if needed if i am being singled out.

7 minutes ago, raul399 said:

hi Pulo ... hi Nick .... I don't understand why people feel betrayed ... she is an independent woman, and she can do whatever she wants with her life ..
she does not belong to any of us ...
Life is very simple .... if you like what you see .. you pay ..
you don't like what you see ... you don't pay ...
. she can have friends .. she has been in prague for almost a year it is normal for her to have friends .... having friends does not mean that she fucks with them, if people think so, I would be a prostitute .. hahaha ... I go out with many friends and I don't fuck them ... I only fuck with my girlfriend ..
That she shows and masturbates in front of the cameras is a job and she does it because she wants ... that does not make her a whore, that every time she goes out with a friend she has to fuck with the friend ...
Maybe I am a very credo person ... but it is my way of thinking.

And that is it in a nutshell- (even Foamy Squirrel would probably agree).  Very good synopsis of the whole situation. Those who have been so enamored are now upset---because they got too emotionally involved with the actress. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, raul399 said:

NicK .. hahaha ..
I'm not a celebrity ... I'm just another fool who writes here, when he has nothing to do .. ahahaha

No need in being so modest my friend. With all the A-list flicks you've made such as Legends of the Fall and all the many others...it's an honor for you to associate here. 😎

5 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

All i was doing Sir was commenting on how sad i felt for Malia. Especially at the end when she was in tears for whatever reason. That was sympathy from me because i did not like seeing it unfold. I can stop posting if needed if i am being singled out.

Sorry if you took it that way, That was not my intention, as your post pretty well summed up all of the conversations--I simply was trying (as I do with my off the wall comments) inject a little humor on the subject--so carry on. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, raul399 said:

hi Pulo ... hi Nick .... I don't understand why people feel betrayed ... she is an independent woman, and she can do whatever she wants with her life ..
she does not belong to any of us ...
Life is very simple .... if you like what you see .. you pay ..
you don't like what you see ... you don't pay ...
. she can have friends .. she has been in prague for almost a year it is normal for her to have friends .... having friends does not mean that she fucks with them, if people think so, I would be a prostitute .. hahaha ... I go out with many friends and I don't fuck them ... I only fuck with my girlfriend ..
That she shows and masturbates in front of the cameras is a job and she does it because she wants ... that does not make her a whore, that every time she goes out with a friend she has to fuck with the friend ...
Maybe I am a very credo person ... but it is my way of thinking.

Leora...the entrepreneur.  But if she was a good businessperson, she'd be on Chaturbate.

What (for the lack of a better word) 'irritates' me about her time on RLC is she initially came on as a 'day in the life' of Leora & Paul (anyone remember JenniCam?).  It was voyeurism as it was meant to be.  Now, her bates are staged (more so then the last two years in the previous apartment) and she recently forced herself to do some girl-on-girl action (influenced by the RLC hierarchy).  Seeing Leora touch another girl (or be touched) is not a turn on when you know her heart isn't into it.  Unless you can separate sex from emotion (in which case you have much bigger problems).

The best of Leora (the initial purpose of watching her) has passed. She's remains hot. New horn dogs will think she's a goddess because they know no different (and they never saw a naked girl before).  Classic Leora watchers know better. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Sorry if you took it that way, That was not my intention, as your post pretty well summed up all of the conversations--I simply was trying (as I do with my off the wall comments) inject a little humor on the subject. 

Ok i accept that. I am just trying to be constructive with what i write as i do feel genuinely sad and at times angry at seeing such a lovely person seeing her friend move away from her rapidly. It is more about the Malia situation more than the Leora situation. I cannot ignore how she seems now. Thanks for replying.

23 minutes ago, happyone said:

And that is it in a nutshell- (even Foamy Squirrel would probably agree).  Very good synopsis of the whole situation. Those who have been so enamored are now upset---because they got too emotionally involved with the actress. 

The last word of your post sums it up. Just as I've been saying, an actress that certainly had alot of folks fooled for quite awhile, including myself. But since her friends arrival, I've become aware of just what she is now...after many shows and masturbations later. She should just as well be on some other actual cam site since there's no telling how much of any of it was actual spontaneous and genuine in being associated with a website who's title implies such characteristics.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Howard said:

Leora...the entrepreneur.  But if she was a good businessperson, she'd be on Chaturbate.

What (for the lack of a better word) 'irritates' me about her time on RLC is she initially came on as a 'day in the life' of Leora & Paul (anyone remember JenniCam?).  It was voyeurism as it was meant to be.  Now, her bates are staged (more so then the last two years in the previous apartment) and she recently forced herself to do some girl-on-girl action (influenced by the RLC hierarchy).  Seeing Leora touch another girl (or be touched) is not a turn on when you know her heart isn't into it.  Unless you can separate sex from emotion (in which case you have much bigger problems).

The best of Leora (the initial purpose of watching her) has passed. She's remains hot. New horn dogs will think she's a goddess because they know no different (and they never saw a naked girl before).  Classic Leora watchers know better. 

I think RLC pays much better than Chaturbate !!!! So that makes her a better businessperson. 😏

But what you say about in the beginning vs now is all true. IMO