Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #34 2020 May-June

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO well, I'm just getting caught up from my absence and I can tell you that it was 32 or so pages of complete crap IMO!!  Leora managed to get the most out of a lame ass situation.  She apparently knows her fan base pretty well and succeeded just like she wanted to!!

You got that right H.F.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

RLC vous a embauché pour nous répondre ce genre de propos , c'est ce qu'il nous bassine à longueur de temps ..

Moi je vous laisse car j'en ai marre de me faire pigeonner...  Bonne journée à tous 

It's really funny that I skip most of the posts that are not in English except for yours....for some reason I have always liked what you have had to say!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, philo said:

So you wanna hear a story about a real conspiracy? Well here we go. Leora brought the guy to the apartment last night and left him with Malia for two reasons: 1) So she could spend time with her new guy off camera (if there is one) or 2) to get her old guy (the jerk who slept on the sofa) to try and fuck Malia. If successful, this would take the attention off of her and redirect it towards Malia. I think the jerk guy is a co-conspirator and long time fuck buddy of Leora. My evidence is that The Jerk is in fact the same guy who spent the night there before Malia came. I have compared (side by side) his screen shot this morning with the one I made at the time...same guy! Additionally, I have seen a photo of Leora and this guy taken years ago when she was a blond. She was also a blond in the military uniform so it could have been around the same time. My bottom line argument is that Leora is playing us big time and The Jerk is her partner in crime. Leora could have been alone last night watching and now that they have sold this new script, they are off together to have their fun. I'm reminded of the Hollywood movie "Wag the Dog".

You are off course assuming the girl in the military uniform is indeed Leora ??? 😹😹

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, happyone said:

I think RLC pays much better than Chaturbate !!!! So that makes her a better businessperson. 😏

But what you say about in the beginning vs now is all true. IMO

I can promise you that there are girls on Chaturbate that make quite a bit more money than these girls on RLC.  I'm not saying they all do but there are many that make a substantial amount more than the girls on RLC!!

18 minutes ago, gogism said:

Our Queen is ready to go out and look for another male for malia. The last one was not quite a match, hehe 🙂

Our Queen...surely you jest. If not...I'm certainly not included in that category or claim, because I've never thought of nor referred to her as no goddess or queen neither one as some have here.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I can promise you that there are girls on Chaturbate that make quite a bit more money than these girls on RLC.  I'm not saying they all do but there are many that make a substantial amount more than the girls on RLC!!

Girl the other night had tip from 1 guy 7777 tokens  !!

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, happyone said:

Do you personally know someone at Chaturbate who earned that much??? Do you know how much the top earners on RLC get???  

LOL yes, I actually know a couple of girls on Chaturbate and I can tell you that the top earners of any of the RLC girls wouldn't even come close to what some of the girls on Chaturbate make!!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Malia 👸

Have a great night

Will sleep 😴

That deserves 

It was a bad night  

🐈😘

Absolutely Sir. I hope she never has to go through that again.

19 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You are off course assuming the girl in the military uniform is indeed Leora ??? 😹😹

Well jimbo my friend, you know how it goes sometimes with some of the ones aspiring so long to be fiction novel writers or even writers of fictional short stories. 😏

• Like 1