Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #34 2020 May-June

4 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

I think Leora is getting ready to go out again and leaving Malia alone at home again.

She could pack her things and take them with her as far as I'm concerned. RLC could put another roommate in that apartment with Malia fairly soon I'm certain.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Congratz to braul - one of his rarest (the only one, perhaps, hehe) comon sense comments here. If you continue I will never ever open another thread just for you.  😉

Happy, regarding last night of the nights of the comments - you have just hit the bulls eye - to be to much involved caused all of that. 😉

Slipper(y) - perhaps you don't need to worry that much - malia drank to much and alchohol (esp. mixed with girls being alone, hehe) can make people (ok, not only girls, hehe) sorry for themselves from time to time. As you could see - she was laughing and crying almost at the same time. 😉

Cheers!

🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, gogism said:

Congratz to braul - one of his rarest (the only one, perhaps, hehe) comments here. If you continue I will never ever open another thread just for you.  😉

Happy, regarding last night of the nights of the comments - you have just hit the bulls eye - to be to much involved caused all of that. 😉

Slipper(y) - perhaps you don't need to worry that much - malia drank to much and alchohol (esp. mixed with girls being alone, hehe) can make people (ok, not only girls, hehe) sorry for themselves from time to time. As you could see - she was laughing and crying almost at the same time. 😉

Cheers!

🙂

Slippery? Thanks?

1 hour ago, raul399 said:

hello ... to be an apartment that no longer has interest ... 32 pages have been written in 24 hours ... hahaha

LMAO well, I'm just getting caught up from my absence and I can tell you that it was 32 or so pages of complete crap IMO!!  Leora managed to get the most out of a lame ass situation.  She apparently knows her fan base pretty well and succeeded just like she wanted to!!

• Haha 1

There have always been a number of other observers including myself who have mentioned on numerous occasions how much of an intelligent woman she was. Since the arrival of her friend, it has also become apparent just how much of a shrewd, cunning, devious, and deceitful nature the wench possesses as well.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1