Chaturbate the Next Level

He's talking about an artificial intelligence animation character called Projektmelody that now appears on Chaturbate.com. She's pretty hot as far as anime goes, and she's fully interactive with her audience. She's kicking serious butt with the human Chaturbate stars as far as audience interest and participation. Turn your sound on when she speaks. Enjoy her bouncy breasts. I don't know if she does private shows. She's not currently broadcasting as I type this, because like the other girls, she probably has a real life outside of Chaturbate. 😁

She's far more complicated than Subservient Chicken ever was, and I'm just sorry we couldn't have her on our Saturday morning cartoon line-up when we were little boys...😍

68747470733a2f2f692e6962622e636f2f7957744a3752662f666f746f732d706e673133303070782e706e67.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm a little bit messed up at the moment.  No SC, I can not lie to you, I'm a lot fucked up ritht now and i'm not sure what you arere saying or posting.  an you elaborate on this post son i can catch oup tomoorow?

The way you post is worded tells me you must have been drinking.   Foamy described it so that save's me the effort of not having to Google all night.    :biggrin:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Thanks to you both as I was under the influence of moonshine last night and I have a headache from hell this morning.  When I get done catching up, I'm going to make me a pot of coffee and take some aspirin.  You both have a good day!!

drunk GIF   Sorry Harley,Feel Better Soon

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

drunk GIF   Sorry Harley,Feel Better Soon

that's pretty much how I felt but I wasn't quite that bad LOL...however, I did have to call a uber to get my arse home.  I'm drinking some coffee and when I feel up to it i will make me a couple of eggs and eat a piece of dry toast and then i will be fine....thanks A.S.!!!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

Just don't eat anything greasy and you'll be good. That genuine shine will kick your ass if you aren't careful.

yes, i agree...nothing greasy for me for darn sure.  the funny thing is that i thought i was doing good with it until i stood up to go take a leak and that's when it hit me lol.  the buddies house i was at raises deer for big money and i originally went there to see a couple of his prize bucks and the next thing i know i'm hooking up an uber to get my butt home where all my medicine is.  if i would have had my meds with me i would have just stayed at his house and slept it off.  i didn't sleep all that great either and i learned that the next time i will pass on the shine!!

17 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

Throw the so-called Meds in the garbage and eat properly. You won't need them in 2-3 weeks.

I'm 62, take no meds and never will. 

Trust me TBG, if I never had to take another med it would be to soon!!  I used to never have to take meds at all and I think I eat pretty darn good, but now it's a different story with my heart.  I am happy for you though sir!!  I'm just happy that I'm still alive to hopefully see another day and be able to see my grandchildren and kids.  I always wonder if I have done enough as a parent for when I am no longer here, that my children will be able to carry on their lives and function properly and be a positive influence to those around them and to society in general....sorry, I'm getting off track but that's what goes through my mind in the condition I am in.

At any rate, take care of yourself and I hope you never have to be in my shoes.

23 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Trust me TBG, if I never had to take another med it would be to soon!!  I used to never have to take meds at all and I think I eat pretty darn good, but now it's a different story with my heart.  I am happy for you though sir!!  I'm just happy that I'm still alive to hopefully see another day and be able to see my grandchildren and kids.  I always wonder if I have done enough as a parent for when I am no longer here, that my children will be able to carry on their lives and function properly and be a positive influence to those around them and to society in general....sorry, I'm getting off track but that's what goes through my mind in the condition I am in.

At any rate, take care of yourself and I hope you never have to be in my shoes.

If you did the best job you could as a good parent, and you probably did, you should  have the answer to that by now., so no need to wonder about it for what happens when you are gone,

As far as your heart is concerned, IMO --being involved with what is happening on RLC and CC is putting a lot of stress on you and your heart, so if you can stop both, --you could probably stop the meds 😏

• Like 2