Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #35 2020 June

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Well I expect her to fuck on camera if she is fucking off camera. Otherwise send her back to her home. I don't pay for her to come to Prague and have a life outside the apartment. So while you may speak for some obviously you don't speak for me!!

Actually you pay for her to do anything. You pay for access to the cameras through RLC. She's under no obligation to do anything.

Unhappy with her. Here's a link for you to complain [email protected]

Let me know how that works out for you.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, DontAsk said:

I believe the problem is, when you present a product for subscribers to watch, but the product (Leora) is out of the apartment for 75% of the time, you have a product failure. 

As a former large business owner (more than 5300 employees) this is a simple equation for me. I had to go get millions in loans and credit for equipment for the customers and the bank will ask you where your revenue comes from. Wherever that is they are your customers. The last I knew the girls don't bring RLC any money. Pretty simple then who the real customers are.

4 minutes ago, DontAsk said:

I believe the problem is, when you present a product for subscribers to watch, but the product (Leora) is out of the apartment for 75% of the time, you have a product failure. 

Read my previous post.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Bueno, espero que folle frente a la cámara si está fuera de cámara. De lo contrario, devuélvala a su casa. No le pago para que venga a Praga y tenga una vida fuera del apartamento. Entonces, si bien puedes hablar por algunos, ¡obviamente no hablas por mí!

pongamonos serios, RLC te puede decir tranquilamente que pagas por 10 apartamentos, si uno no es de tu gusto pues miras otro, o no renueves, es asi de sencillo.
a mi por ejemplo me encanta martina y la veo cuando me aburre leora, no hay que dar mas vueltas, cada loco con sus locuras.

Let's get serious, RLC can calmly tell you that you pay for 10 apartments, if one is not to your liking then you look at another, or don't renew, it's that simple.
For example, I love Martina and I see her when Leora bores me, there is no need to go around more, each madman with his follies.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Pepe said:

Actually you pay for her to do anything. You pay for access to the cameras through RLC. She's under no obligation to do anything.

Unhappy with her. Here's a link for you to complain [email protected]

Let me know how that works out for you.

I have complained a lot more lately and come 12 June I cancelled. That is the ultimate expression.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I have complained a lot more lately and come 12 June I cancelled. That is the ultimate expression.

And she will be here long after you have canceled so we'll enjoy her.

Adios muchacho

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, DontAsk said:

Unfortunately, if there is no replacement and there is no RLC warranty,  you are just SOL. 😏

• Like 2

Just now, Pepe said:

And she will be here long after you have canceled so we'll enjoy her.

Adios muchacho

And back at you. Fools like you come and go. It's just what RLC is looking for. Just sit back, collect revenue, make little or no upgrades to service, allow tenants to game the system more and more, never communicate with their real customers. Have fun!! It's your dime.

• Like 4