Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #35 2020 June

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

And back at you. Fools like you come and go. It's just what RLC is looking for. Just sit back, collect revenue, make little or no upgrades to service, allow tenants to game the system more and more, never communicate with their real customers. Have fun!! It's your dime.

come and go with 3,665 posts nah ...

• Like 1

Hello Leora
Good to see you today, after yesterday's "horribilis" .... I confess I already missed your crystal smile ...
I hope that your negotiating / diplomatic round this morning has given you the results you wish ....
As you are used to seeing, people have posted a lot of rubbish here, even an insulting fruit of speculation, that your big heart will surely forgive once again .... However, I would like to leave you a suggestion, although respecting your sovereign will , and if you obviously want to: why not go out every day until 8 pm, for example, few will care if you are in bed or out ... and everyone will also understand that a young woman like you needs to have fun, so yes , you would use the weekend, Friday and Saturday nights ... I think it would be good for everyone and would silence most critics ...
I wish you both a happy night ....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, DontAsk said:

I believe the problem is, when you present a product for subscribers to watch, but the product (Leora) is out of the apartment for 75% of the time, you have a product failure. 

If you think that the product you are paying for is Leora, then you are just too far gone.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

And back at you. Fools like you come and go. It's just what RLC is looking for. Just sit back, collect revenue, make little or no upgrades to service, allow tenants to game the system more and more, never communicate with their real customers. Have fun!! It's your dime.

100% 👍

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

And a dime very well spent I must add.

Complain and whine here all you want it's not going to get you very far.

Regards

The fool 🤣

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Lewis said:

Hello Leora
Good to see you today, after yesterday's "horribilis" .... I confess I already missed your crystal smile ...
I hope that your negotiating / diplomatic round this morning has given you the results you wish ....
As you are used to seeing, people have posted a lot of rubbish here, even an insulting fruit of speculation, that your big heart will surely forgive once again .... However, I would like to leave you a suggestion, although respecting your sovereign will , and if you obviously want to: why not go out every day until 8 pm, for example, few will care if you are in bed or out ... and everyone will also understand that a young woman like you needs to have fun, so yes , you would use the weekend, Friday and Saturday nights ... I think it would be good for everyone and would silence most critics ...
I wish you both a happy night ....

She says thank you for the kind words and blows kisses your way. 😁

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Actually, some of us have been watching "Leora" since she first showed up at RLC. That was back in the old days when they shared their talents and personalities instead of just sex on RLC. We have a particular set of skills that we use, know quite a bit about her, and we actually like the woman. I would have dated her in my youth, even though I'm not into heavy metal music.

So be nice to Pepe: he's been the leader of the Church of the Goddess around here for many years, and I've seen people in this thread disemboweled when they attack her. I hate cleaning up the food fights when this happens.

Furthermore, I have never subscribed to RLC.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

Hum , why would someone say to someone else "Fools like you come and go" when that is just what they did---subscribe and then cancel---seems to me they just included themselves in the fool category.. 😏

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Just now, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Actually, some of us have been watching "Leora" since she first showed up at RLC. That was back in the old days when they shared their talents and personalities instead of just sex on RLC. We have a particular set of skills that we use, know quite a bit about her, and we actually like the woman. I would have dated her in my youth, even though I'm not into heavy metal music.

So be nice to Pepe: he's been the leader of the Church of the Goddess around here for many years, and I've seen people in this thread disemboweled when they attack her. I hate cleaning up the food fights when this happens.

Furthermore, I have never subscribed to RLC.

Now Squirrel I have been on both CC and RLC longer than Pepe. I date back to Nov 2013 on RLC and I am fully aware of all that is going on. But RLC today is not RLC from earlier days. They have HUGE issues and are totally non responsive to their customers. I was willing to put up with it until we have essentially frozen the total RLC environment. Not even a hint at a new apartment due to not being able to rotate the current stale group of tenants. I have even emailed them making both technical suggestions and trying to convince them to open more apartments given the current situation. But they pretty much ignore my comments... other than to say thanks for my opinion.

So I am out of here effective 12 June.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2