good evening 🌃

Good Morning  🌅

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀

until tomorrow friends 

See you soon 

🐈😘

🐈😴

• Like 1

It's true - the Queen should do this all the time. It would be healthier for all of us. I mean - so quiet, so peacefull.... 🙂

She will give all of you (suckers, hehe) - hell tonight. Two dildos at least, hehe. OK, I take that back - two fingers, perhaps? 😉

Cheers!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, gomer said:

Shuck that nightie, Malia and get busy.  Leora is doing SSDD so either put on your own show or surprise Leora with a helpful visit.

There is a rule, when the door is closed, it means that there is an activity in progress

• Like 1

A surprising moment is happening in this apartment, that has not happened in a while, yes our Leora is bating, but the important question remains, was this her decision for us to experienced this day with her, or was it the mystery person, who allegedly may have been receiving some pleasure from her, and resulting in her knee being scarred from may be a very vigorous BJ from her, so if it wasn't her decision, then we can only hope when this mystery person outside this apartment will allow us to have this magical day again.... I am just having fun people, this is not serious of what I am saying

Just now, esanders9863 said:

A surprising moment is happening in this apartment, that has not happened in a while, yes our Leora is bating, but the important question remains, was this her decision for us to experienced this day with her, or was it the mystery person, who allegedly may have been receiving some pleasure from her, and resulting in her knee being scarred from may be a very vigorous BJ from her, so if it wasn't her decision, then we can only hope when this mystery person outside this apartment will allow us to have this magical day again

The marks on the knees are from a fall a couple of days ago not sex or BJ what vivid imagination people have.

It doesn't matter why she's doing it. My guess is it's a reward for those who are actually being civil towards her here in the forum.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

The marks on the knees are from a fall a couple of days ago not sex or BJ what vivid imagination people have.

It doesn't matter why she's doing it. My guess is it's a reward for those who are actually being civil towards her here in the forum.

Of course I know this is her decision, but I'm just having a little fun, because I have to go to work right now and miss everything, and I really hope no one is taking what I just said seriously