Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #35 2020 June

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

Of course I know this is her decision, but I'm just having a little fun, because I have to go to work right now and miss everything, and I really hope no one is taking what I just said seriously

Ok I apologize just for not picking up on the sarcasm. Text only is hard to do sometimes unless you indicate it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Now Squirrel I have been on both CC and RLC longer than Pepe. I date back to Nov 2013 on RLC and I am fully aware of all that is going on. But RLC today is not RLC from earlier days. They have HUGE issues and are totally non responsive to their customers. I was willing to put up with it until we have essentially frozen the total RLC environment. Not even a hint at a new apartment due to not being able to rotate the current stale group of tenants. I have even emailed them making both technical suggestions and trying to convince them to open more apartments given the current situation. But they pretty much ignore my comments... other than to say thanks for my opinion.

So I am out of here effective 12 June.

I ran into CamCaps February 2013. Pre-Maya. I'm not faulting you for your opinion, either. I think RLC has wandered too far from it's original mission statement. I am sorry things have worked out for Leora in such a strange fashion. I felt the same way about Nora when she showed up again at the Barc girl apartments. At lot of artistic & talented women have disappeared from or been reduced to near Chaturbate status at RLC. ☹️

Since I refuse to subscribe to RLC, I only click on it to find out if people moved in or out of the apartments, or to verify a comment that was posted on our site. As a result, I am stuck with only distant memories of Leora when she painted, made dolls, played with her dog, read real books, and got pizza from the lucky pizza delivery guy.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

40 minutes ago, happyone said:

Speaking of fools, here are a couple of Elvis songs for all of you in love with Leora

Never a huge Elvis fan even though I went to a few concerts in his later years with my sister (who drooled the entire concert) I will say he had the most beautiful NATURAL voice I have ever heard. This is my favorite Elvis song. If you promise not to spread the word... I saw him on Fremont St last December. :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-pP_dCenJA

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Never a huge Elvis fan even though I went to a few concerts in his later years with my sister (who drooled the entire concert) I will say he had the most beautiful NATURAL voice I have ever heard. This is my favorite Elvis song. If you promise not to spread the word... I saw him on Fremont St last December. :wink:

That duet he did last year with Jim Morrison was terrific, too.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I ran into CamCaps February 2013. Pre-Maya. I'm not faulting you for your opinion, either. I think RLC has wandered too far from it's original mission statement. I am sorry things have worked out for Leora in such a strange fashion. I felt the same way about Nora when she showed up again at the Barc girl apartments. At lot of artistic & talented women have disappeared from or been reduced to near Chaturbate status at RLC. ☹️

Since I refuse to subscribe to RLC, I only click on it to find out if people moved in or out of the apartments, or to verify a comment that was posted on our site. As a result, I am stuck with only distant memories of Leora when she painted, made dolls, played with her dog, read real books, and got pizza from the lucky pizza delivery guy.

OMG Maya was my favorite in the early days. I loved her personality. Not one to smile a lot or appear happy all the time she still danced to her own music and I enjoyed her for it. It bothered me more after her split with her husband and I never took to the new guy but my memories of her were special.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-pP_dCenJA

Great song and so how appropriate in these troubled times, especially in the USA with the riots and looting that take away from the protests for the murder of George Floyd by a rotten cop. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1