Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #36 2020 June

14 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It was quite peculiar that the live stream feed went down at precisely 23:15:00. Especially if it was something that was not iniated by anyone. Imagine that. What are the chances...not very likely imo.

Probably real good. Especially considering, that most likely, it was a power company in Prague. Who ordered the shutdown !!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

Probably real good. Especially considering, that most likely, it was a power company in Prague. Who ordered the shutdown !!

There is a history in Prague of power outages, but I didn't see anything recent.

3 hours ago, scutus said:

If you believe so scutus. Perhaps a different question would be then if a power company there were to have shutdown power for some planned or even unplanned outage, what are the chances they would have done so at that odd, yet precise time...and again I say, not very likely. I've worked in power plants all my life and it just doesn't work that way. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, DontAsk said:

There is a history in Prague of power outages, but I didn't see anything recent.

Nor did I. But I don't live in Prague.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

If you believe so scutus. Perhaps a different question would be then if a power company there were to have shutdown power for some planned or even unplanned outage, what are the chances they would have done it at that odd of, yet precise time...and again I say, not very likely. I've worked in power plants all my life and it doesn't usually work that way. 

No one said the Power Plant shut down. What about the feeder lines at the end of the block. Or have you been a lineman all your life? 

Ever heard of a scheduled repair ?  In the lesser demand time of day . 

• Like 2

If anything...if the live stream outage was in fact not actually iniated by someone for some reason, there are chances that rlc was having technical issues with their site software. But for it to have only been with that one particular apartment and at that odd yet precise time,  even it can be believed to be a little far fetched.

• Upvote 1

Someone sure likes to pretend to always have an answer for everything that occurs in this apartment huh! Far fetched at that at least make it a little more plausible.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, scutus said:

No one said the Power Plant shut down. What about the feeder lines at the end of the block. Or have you been a lineman all your life? 

Ever heard of a scheduled repair ?  In the lesser demand time of day . 

I've worked in a number of various aspects and different types of the electrical field over the years including overseeing construction of both power plants and power lines not to mention various types and sizes of switch yards and substations. Something as such would have very likely been performed when most local residents were considered either at work or asleep.

47 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

When they left the kitchen Malia finally gave Leora some head while using the black dildo in Leora's ass.  She actually passed out when she came!

Then you missed it when they got the strapon dildo out and fucked each other with it

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Someone sure likes to pretend to always have an answer for everything that occurs in this apartment huh! Far fetched at that at least make it a little more plausible.

It doesn't matter what no ignorant vermin believes anyway. Your main concern is when you'll be able to expel your next cloud of stench anyway so you need not concern yourself of anything that is certainly beyond your comprehension skunk.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

I've worked on a number of various aspects and different types of electrical work over the years including overseeing construction of both power plants and power lines not to mention various types of switch yards and substations.

And you never scheduled a shutdown on a quarter hour increment ? All of yours were at 01:19:37 pm. Just saying. That had to be difficult to co ordinate. I sincerely hope that you never scheduled any building detonations using an explosive, using odd times.

• Like 3