Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #36 2020 June

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

And you never scheduled a shutdown on a quarter hour increment ? All of yours were at 01:19:37 pm. Just saying. That had to be difficult to co ordinate. I sincerely hope that you never scheduled any building detonations using an explosive, using odd times.

Most major outages are sceduled on the hour or half hour increments.

8 hours ago, Nicholas said:

It has been quite peculiar how one who at one time seemed to want to either wear some under garments that included being made of some if not all lace that was not only somewhat sheer but quite sexy as well, whether it be in some slip, negligee, or merely only a panty, and yet over time since before the arrival of her friend and especially since then, she has chosen to only to wear regular undergarments more and more while yet her friend will wear her sexy sheer black slip while wearing nothing else. My how old father time causes changes in everything and everyone. 

Agreed Nicholas, if I didn’t know better I would think they exchanged bodies with one another. Am I, and Nicholas, the only ones that have noticed the erratic (not erotic 😉) behavior taking place in this apartment in the past couple weeks? There was a certain narrative that was playing out since Malia arrived...then (Bam!!) a new script was suddenly adapted. All I can say is in Hollywood sequels typically never live up to the success and hype of the original. 🎥 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, DontAsk said:

Leora needs to take those beaver blockers off, let Malia play.

Obviously by wearing those style of panties Leora is sending a message out to her viewers. The next time we see the two of them lying in bed together she’ll be wearing a chastity belt. 

• Haha 3

Third World countries such as the People's Republic of California often experience unscheduled power outages...

As for RLC, they have several servers connected to many places and sometimes the feeds will crap out entirely for parts of Europe when North America's feeds work fine, and vice versa. Sorry if you gents missed anything. For you that saw anything interesting, you know how to PM me with your captures. Not that I'm greedy or demanding, of course. :angel:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Good Morning 🌅🌞

good evening 🌃🌛

Good morning beautiful girls so cute 🌅 🌞

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸👯

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱 💀

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

Friday

good day of work

🐈😘

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, blas said:

Question ........... for what purpose, if it were true, was the broadcast going to be cut? 

Possibly to fit in with somebodies conspiracy theory......😹😹....The truth is ...Fuck Knows!! 😹

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Posiblemente para encajar con la teoría de la conspiración de algunos ...... 😹 😹 .... La verdad es que ... ¡¡Joder lo sabe !! 😹

no cabe la posibilidad, de la casualidad, el fallo técnico,(fusibles, baterías, relees, etc..)?

14 minutes ago, blas said:

There is no possibility, by chance, technical failure (fuses, batteries, relays, etc ...)?

I am certainly not qualified to answer, but, it seems that it was possibly just an Electricty Generation Company  power cut ...We shall probably never know.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Possibly to fit in with somebodies conspiracy theory......😹😹....The truth is ...Fuck Knows!! 😹

Conspiracy theories? Here in the L&M forum? 🤔😄🙃 🤫

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1