Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #36 2020 June

7 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Go to your profile and look for ignore feature add the name check all the boxes and wahla no more pulo.

That makes me sad 😔 but to each his own.

i don't understand why you like that kind of repetitive posts, however to each his own.

1 minute ago, lugoside said:

i don't understand why you like that kind of repetitive posts, however to each his own.

Compared to some of the garbage I see here I will take a hundred pulo's posting.

It's OK to not like it and be annoyed. 😊

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, lugoside said:

It's simple really, Pulo is an oasis of stability and calm when the shit and fur starts flying around here sometimes.....He is Mister Consistency , never changes, loves everyone and puts a smile on some peoples faces.....Not a bad corriculum vitae is it?😸

• Like 13
  • Sad 1

51 minutes ago, lugoside said:

after only 5 posts, your not starting out well. We are a big church here, all views are welcome. You can ignore anyone this is our right but Pulo would be the last on most peoples lists. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

after only 5 posts, your not starting out well. We are a big church here, all views are welcome. You can ignore anyone this is our right but Pulo would be the last on most peoples lists. 

I don't think I asked for anything bad and I didn't say it will be the only one I will ignore.
I just don't think it makes sense to fill #36topic with this content. That's all.
And then sorry, if I only have 5 posts, what does that mean? Is my thought worth less than yours? Explain yourself better, please. Thanks
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, lugoside said:

I don't think I asked for anything bad and I didn't say it will be the only one I will ignore.
I just don't think it makes sense to fill #36topic with this content. That's all.
And then sorry, if I only have 5 posts, what does that mean? Is my thought worth less than yours? Explain yourself better, please. Thanks

You make a fair point lugoside , the facility for blocking would not be there if it wasn't to suit people's varying taste's.....and it's your prerogative to use it or not.

We were all " Newbies " on this forum at one time or another, and the fact you have only made five post's since joining does not lesson the credibility of them.

Don't worry too much about that grumpy bastard Aussie😹 He's always the same before he's had his daily ration of either Leora, Malia, or Eucalyptus leaves  to brighten his day...😹😹 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1