Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #37 2020 June

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I'm going to put my money where my mouth is and renew my membership for a further 6 months, confident that it will be money well spent...😸

Thank you for enabling RLC to continue to be the shit site that it is!!!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Newark52 said:

It won't happen anytime soon but as soon as the Russian airports open for international flights and Malia goes home, Leora will be truly free to express herself, because at the moment she can't take a phone call, get ready to go out or have a meal at the kitchen table without company

all of which she herself made happen!

Why is it everytime I have an off-day I'm stuck with the stand in, and my only hope after seeing the replay was quickly dashed into nothingness, because after the shower she didn't bend over and to clean the floor but chose to use that long handle mop again, so instead of staying here and accidentally see Malia trying not to trip when she's dancing, I just go ahead and check out and tune back later

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Thank you for enabling RLC to continue to be the shit site that it is!!!

Harley, come on play the game mate, If I don't do my bit to keep RLC in business you would have fuck all to moan about would you..And strangely I would miss you..😸

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

She doesn't do anything for me I'm afraid. She lacks a certain style and has very little coordination..... Reminisent of a drunken giraffe to my mind ...🙀  

Different strokes for different folks I guess......No Leora equals No pleasure as far as I'm concerned.😸

That's pretty damn harsh coming from you!!

14 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Why is it everytime I have an off-day I'm stuck with the stand in, and my only hope after seeing the replay was quickly dashed into nothingness, because after the shower she didn't bend over and to clean the floor but chose to use that long handle mop again, so instead of staying here and accidentally see Malia trying not to trip when she's dancing, I just go ahead and check out and tune back later

I've solved your problem mate......Just take a look below your post and have a look at Harleys avatar.......How you feeling now? Happy !!! That's the nearest you will get to a thrill today....😹😹......Sorry Harley!!

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1