Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #37 2020 June

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

Why is it everytime I have an off-day I'm stuck with the stand in, and my only hope after seeing the replay was quickly dashed into nothingness, because after the shower she didn't bend over and to clean the floor but chose to use that long handle mop again, so instead of staying here and accidentally see Malia trying not to trip when she's dancing, I just go ahead and check out and tune back later

What can I say e except perhaps repeat an old saying of, "some people seem to have all the luck", and apparently it's not you or I my friend.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Pepe said:

She spends about one week not even that out of the apartment and people started losing their minds. Not a thing wrong with that. She's always trying to live what RLC originally started out to be. Nothing on RLC website does not indicates that she has to be home more often than not. I understand she's like a drug and people get upset they can't get there fix. When you can start looking at the situation differently maybe you can understand.

If she was the only tennant of RLC I could see people complaining there not getting there money's worth, but last I looked there are other apartments to view when she's out being social and sewing her oats after living with someone who tried to be controlling and didn't want her to see her friends.

She's discovered the freedom she once had and is making the best of the situation.

I personally enjoy her when she's there and when she's not I'm fine with it. It's her life.

The new people who are just tuning into RLC didn't know that when Leora and Paul were together in that first apartment, she was gone most of the day--probably working.  We just couldn't wait til she walked thru that door--

and finally get into the tub---because that was about the only time we were able to see her naked..  Love making with Paul was mostly under the covers and she got dressed behind a closet.  The voyeur in us just could not wait 

for the next day in hopes that we would see just a little bit more of her..  Now 7 some years later, along the journey you all have been treated to everything she has to offer (except  full blown girl on girl sex), 

So IMO you all need to chill out when she is not on display 24/7 in the apartment, let her live her life, and enjoy the moments she does share with you.

(Sorry--I wrote this as I was catching up from page 2 before I read the post by Jimbo which is quite similar)

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, happyone said:

The new people who are just tuning into RLC didn't know that when Leora and Paul were together in that first apartment, she was gone most of the day--probably working.  We just couldn't wait til she walked thru that door--

and finally get into the tub---because that was about the only time we were able to see her naked..  Love making with Paul was mostly under the covers and she got dressed behind a closet.  The voyeur in us just could not wait 

for the next day in hopes that we would see just a little bit more of her..  Now 7 some years later, you all are treated to everything she has to offer (except  full blown girl on girl sex), 

So IMO you all need to chill out when she is not on display 24/7 in the apartment, let her live her life, and enjoy the moments she does share with you.

(Sorry--I wrote this as I was catching up from page 2 before I read the post by Jimbo which is quite similar)

Still, well said yourself sir.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1