Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #37 2020 June

13 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Assuming that she is seing a guy, does of course not necessarily mean she is already " sleeping " with him whatever people might suppose.

But putting that aside, whoever the person may be might value his/her privacy to the extent he/she may not wish to be on camera 24/7, which poses a potential problem. 🙀

which is what i said last week and got ripped to shreds by a certain element. she may have to choose between him or rlc

10 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Oh I do miss that cheeky little dog!

Hi Aussie
How are you???
And the  "cheeky little dog" is sick, again ... Leora says that Eva always gets tumors in the summer, but now the situation is worrying her a lot ....

• Like 4

Right now I believe Leora is making up for lost time, when her and Paul we're living together in Russia, I was always surprised that Paul never took her out on the town as much as he should had, and surprising, I would love to see her dressed in a beautiful dress as though she's going to a show, as well as being taken to a fine expensive restaurant( okay I'm old-fashioned like that), and yes as a guy, I always want to see her bate or my favorite thing in the world, is seeing her bending down in the bathroom to wipe up the floor after a shower, but sometimes I do have to tell myself to come down to Earth and recognize that she is still a young beautiful woman, that deserves to be treated like a princess outside the apartment... and yes I can not believe I'm saying this, but it's reality

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Right now I believe Leora is making up for lost time, when her and Paul we're living together in Russia, I was always surprised that Paul never took her out on the town as much as he should had, and surprising, I would love to see her dressed in a beautiful dress as though she's going to a show, as well as being taken to a fine expensive restaurant( okay I'm old-fashioned like that), and yes as a guy, I always want to see her bate or my favorite thing in the world, is seeing her bending down in the bathroom to wipe up the floor after a shower, but sometimes I do have to tell myself to come down to Earth and recognize that she is still a young beautiful woman, that deserves to be treated like a princess outside the apartment... and yes I can not believe I'm saying this, but it's reality

Poof....it will be done!

It's certainly a conflicting situation, Leora has a new set of friends outside the apartment with one of them seemingly being a bit more special than the others, (she has mentioned him numerous times that I picked up on google translate), the afternoon chats with Paul stopped weeks ago as well so he's possibly out of the picture.

Malia on the other hand seems to have developed a new found affection for Leora, most likely due to the baths/oil rubbing that blew out some cobwebs, wants nothing to do with Leoras new friends and just wants to play 'lets rub each other off'. Leora has tried to get Malia to go with her even bringing one of them home to set her up but Malia is quite insecure and repeatably said something about being 'intimidated by all the beautiful girls there' when they were talking about where Leora was going.

Of course, google translate isn't amazing and Russian is a weird language if you don't get the whole sentence but this is my take on it after a month of listening and observing.

Still don't know what the flowers were for or the tears the other night (she was mumbling and my translate didn't pick anything up) but somebody on here mentioned a conversation she was having about a dog and a tumour, I hope it wasn't Eva but it's a possibility, she did like that dog.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

It's certainly a conflicting situation, Leora has a new set of friends outside the apartment with one of them seemingly being a bit more special than the others, (she has mentioned him numerous times that I picked up on google translate), the afternoon chats with Paul stopped weeks ago as well so he's possibly out of the picture.

Malia on the other hand seems to have developed a new found affection for Leora, most likely due to the baths/oil rubbing that blew out some cobwebs, wants nothing to do with Leoras new friends and just wants to play 'lets rub each other off'. Leora has tried to get Malia to go with her even bringing one of them home to set her up but Malia is quite insecure and repeatably said something about being 'intimidated by all the beautiful girls there' when they were talking about where Leora was going.

Of course, google translate isn't amazing and Russian is a weird language if you don't get the whole sentence but this is my take on it after a month of listening and observing.

Still don't know what the flowers were for or the tears the other night (she was mumbling and my translate didn't pick anything up) but somebody on here mentioned a conversation she was having about a dog and a tumour, I hope it wasn't Eva but it's a possibility, she did like that dog.

thanks for the info!!