B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (June)

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I was just kidding though.  I couldn't tell you if it's working or not but what i can tell you that CC is working very well LOL

HA! Just replied to L&M message too! Good man.

9 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I am amazed at how bad the pool looks. The bottom of that pool needs to be cleaned and checked. I said it two months ago and I know as two of the homes I own have large pools. The downside is it can be costly as they may need other tasks performed as well, but I get my cleaned every other year.

are we talking 'Pool Boy' for the Barca ladies......oh yeah... I will be the first of many of you pervs to say, I am Available for the Job

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL I was just trying to lighten the mood 🙂

You know Harley after what I read tonight, I'm glad I cancelled my sub, Site unloadable, parasite still there and the worst with the US  Canada exchange, it came up to a little over $65.00  I'm fuckin' glad I cancelled. Nothing but repeats girls and repeat shows.  NOTHING WORTH PAYING FOR.!!!  I'll spend my money elsewhere.📡

• Like 1

I'm wondering if Milena does Yoni Yoga?

Yoni Yoga. Defined as: A connection of physical, mental and spiritual exercises while you channel the energy of your yoni through your mind body and spirit. Yoni Yoga is comprised of physical techniques (known as poses) that focus on the pelvic muscles combined with meditative breath work and womb connection.