B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (June)

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Irma making out pretty hard in the kitchen,has Irma actually ever made out with a guy on cam before all I remember is girls

Alex (a guy in B1) fingered her and Stella 

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

How have you been?  I've been missing on you!! How is that man of yours treating you?  He better be treating you well or I will have to send the posse after him!!

Thank you Harley. I am doing very well, although "my man" is in Japan for a week on business and my sister and Lisa are in  California and I have a big house all to myself so it's tank top and panties time.

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Irma making out pretty hard in the kitchen,has Irma actually ever made out with a guy on cam before all I remember is girls

rubbed her as once  on a guy lap in B1 saloon .. she was in her period also and leaked a bit on his pants 

she was so embarrassed 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Alex (a guy in B1) fingered her and Stella 

actually he ate both of them out he had his face buried in both those asses I remember it well now you mention it,but she never really made out with him never kissed him or anything like what she is doing now

1 minute ago, Lyree said:

Thank you Harley. I am doing very well, although "my man" is in Japan for a week on business and my sister and Lisa are in  California and I have a big house all to myself so it's tank top and panties time.

WOW...i'm glad you are doing "very" well and thought of you in a tank top and panties is priceless!!  Enjoy your me time and don't stay away so long.  I'm sure I can say this for a lot of people...we all miss you!!

• Like 1