Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #39 2020 June

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Bloody hell, getting a second rubdown now! Don't know what is stuttering more, the live picture feed on my comp or my attempts to type!

I wonder if Malia is a squirter. Maybe that's why she moves to the bathroom to complete her bate?!?! Back in the days she first visited Leora I would never have thought we would see the Malia we now do!!!! Leora has taught her well!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I agree he's the lucky one, because he doesn't have to put up with Malia following Leora around like a little lap dog like we have to, also if Malia was to give Leora some space of her own instead of being frightened of missing something I believe things could possibly improve.

So I have a question for you, why do you think Leora has to have Malia around her when she's in the apartment, and like you mentioned, "this lucky guy", and yes he is living in a reality I like to see again, which is seeing Leora alone without Malia, now that's only me, and I cannot answer for anyone else, that's why it feels more like a bait-and-switch, because I'm not paying to see Malia, but I'm always being forced to see her if I want to see Leora do anything that can be seen as sexual

• Confused 1

As far as any relationship between the two is concerned, from my perspective imo, one does not always follow the other around. It has always seemed imo that it's merely nothing more than the way the two friends have always interacted with one another.

Although perhaps there may have been some times when it may have perhaps seemed somewhat otherwise, it more likely than not, was not. One of the two has always seemed quite a bit more open as far as displaying any emotions or feelings and not as reserved as the other.

Because of that, although it may have seemed to be that way at times, it more than likely really was not as it may have seemed, and has been nothing more than the ways the two friends interact with one another. They have both always seemed to have alot of care for one another and alot of consideration and respect for one another as well.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
34 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

As far as any relationship between the two is concerned, from my perspective imo, one does not always follow the other around. It has always seemed imo that it's merely nothing more than the way the two friends have always interacted with one another.

Although perhaps there may have been times when it may have perhaps seemed somewhat otherwise, it more likely than not, was not. One of the two has always seemed quite a bit more open as far as displaying any emotions or feelings and not as reserved as the other.

They both have always seemed to care for and have alot of consideration and respect for one another.

Absolutely spot on!

2 hours ago, Dragon77 said:

Personne n'a triché? Pourtant Lewis à dit que Leora a quitté Paul par téléphone et lui a dit qu'elle avait rencontré un autre homme. J'appelle ça une tromperie.

Hi Dragon
I invite you to read better what I wrote ...
I said it was Paul who broke up with Leora ... not the other way around as you are claiming ...
She did NOT cheat him ....

• Like 2
  • Haha 2