Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #39 2020 June

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

bullshit, we don't know anything at all

i can't believe you guys or so blind, her whole behavior reveals her.... i also behaved like this many times when i was in love !

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

bullshit, we don't know anything at all

Chill out. Only been joking around some my friend. But you are right. Few if any who visits this forum may know of anything of such. So in reality, her new bf's name could be Nick.

• Like 1

Prediction for tonight...Malia gets a picture of Leora up on her phone, plays that weird massage music and slightly touches her cooch while imagining it's leora, then eats a bunch of food, then watches a movie on the pad, looking miserable the entire time.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, mike r said:

i can't believe you guys or so blind, her whole behavior reveals her.... i also behaved like this many times when i was in love !

i'm not  against this, but you guys shouldn't say that it is not true

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Right at this moment i have no bother at all where her flatmate is and why. Cam 12 is all i am interested in! 😉

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I know damn well this is wrong, but i cannot get out of my head that the woman in the chorus of that song is repeatedly saying "Who is my sexy towel". I am pretty sure those are not the lyrics!! 😆