Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #39 2020 June

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

think Malia showed that she knows how it works, so that nonsense can also go through the toilet😇

At her age she should know how it works. If not, something just would not seem right about it. But one thing about her showing what she has, is that it's never appeared to have been certain that she has actually acheived an orgasm from any of it.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

At her age she should know how it works. If not, something just would not seem right about it. But one thing about her showing what she has, is that it's never appeared to have been certain that she has actually reached an orgasm from any if it.

I dont know about that Nich, tonight with the shower she looked finished off! She was certainly out of breath at the end of it.

Just now, slipper guyquad said:

I dont know about that Nich, tonight with the shower she looked finished off! She was certainly out of breath at the end of it.

Yeah, I saw. From my perspective, for whatever reason, it didn't seem to happen other than that.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

He's just fucking with y'all.  Nick is short for Nicholas LOL.  Let the man have fun with his own fantasy because in all actuality, she is out Hafabo!!

That's right ! Lol 😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 1