Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #39 2020 June

3 minutes ago, Lewis said:

Hi Dragon
I invite you to read better what I wrote ...
I said it was Paul who broke up with Leora ... not the other way around as you are claiming ...
She did NOT cheat him ....

Leora said she broke up with him.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, maniac1690 said:

where does leora go nowadays ? seems to be going out alot without malia

One would have to think that Leora has new friends and Malia doesn't really like them or she didn't fit in well with them. Could be many reasons.

• Like 6
  • Confused 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

One would have to think that Leora has new friends and Malia doesn't really like them or she didn't fit in well with them. Could be many reasons.

Yes Sir, i get the impression she is a bit of a homebird, if she wanted to go out more she easily could. I think that she seems fine with what she does. She is a grown woman who makes her own decisions just like Leora.

13 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Leora said she broke up with him.

You are saying nonsense that I never heard .... I beg you for not interfering in my conversation ,,,,

and

Dragon is referring to me saying things that I did NOT write ....
Is it clear??? End of conversation ...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

they went out together all week ..

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

So I have a question for you, why do you think Leora has to have Malia around her when she's in the apartment, and like you mentioned, "this lucky guy", and yes he is living in a reality I like to see again, which is seeing Leora alone without Malia, now that's only me, and I cannot answer for anyone else, that's why it feels more like a bait-and-switch, because I'm not paying to see Malia, but I'm always being forced to see her if I want to see Leora do anything that can be seen as sexual

Is it possible to explain why are some people confused with my above comment, because right now, I am honestly confused that somehow it seems this apartment is Malia and Leora is acting more like a guest visitor to the apartment... but again I am very sorry that I feel this way, and I'm not saying this for people to be confused, but it's just how I feel and I'm sorry  again if it is confusing, because I don't mean to be 

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Lewis said:

Hi Dragon
I invite you to read better what I wrote ...
I said it was Paul who broke up with Leora ... not the other way around as you are claiming ...
She did NOT cheat him ....

So Paul's come clean about his issues then...he's with Eva now?...😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So Paul's come clean about his issues then...he's with Eva now?...😏

Yes, Eva is with Paul ... Leora calls every day to see how the dog is doing ....

• Like 2