Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #39 2020 June

Apparently someone was informed that someone else would not be returning until sometime in the morning or later because it has appeared that no one has remained awake and waiting in case of otherwise this time.

2 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

To be honest Aussie i think personally that she is with her a lot simply because it is welcomed and wanted. Ive seen before talk of her following her etc but i do not believe that. If she did not want her around as much i am sure it would have been already said by now. I think Malia does get some stuff thrown at her (Not by you Sir i must say) that is unfair as it can look like she is to blame for stuff when she is not. Leora makes her own mind up and that involves all aspects of her life as we can see.

Leora is happy to help her bestie out, but she isn't totally happy either having Malia hanging off her either. You would have noticed Leora mainly stays in her room this is because of Malia and her wanting her own space. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

To be honest Aussie i think personally that she is with her a lot simply because it is welcomed and wanted. Ive seen before talk of her following her etc but i do not believe that. If she did not want her around as much i am sure it would have been already said by now. I think Malia does get some stuff thrown at her (Not by you Sir i must say) that is unfair as it can look like she is to blame for stuff when she is not. Leora makes her own mind up and that involves all aspects of her life as we can see.

I agree slip.

10 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Apparently someone was informed that someone else would not be returning until sometime in the morning or later because it has appeared that no one has remained awake and waiting in case of otherwise this time.

Nick, please in English this time 🤣 got no idea what you are saying mate.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Leora is happy to help her bestie out, but she isn't totally happy either having Malia hanging off her either. You would have noticed Leora mainly stays in her room this is because of Malia and her wanting her own space. 

Yeah i get you and it is a fair point. That is actually something where i think Leora doesn't help things sometimes. For example when she wants to get into a text messaging conversation she could easily say something like "Ok i'll gonna do this and in a bit we'll have something to eat and later watch the tablet" and Malia then goes off to do her own thing for an hour or whatever. It is when she is next to her and it can appear that she is ignored. Simple things like that can easily be the best solution! And that extra bit does give more time alone for both. But i still think at times Malia is an easy target for some bad comments which i do not think are fair on her.

6 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I agree with your first statement mate, although I respectfully do not agree with the rest, with perhaps maybe exception of a possibility that she may at times think of how it was when she was there by herself.

Just now, slipper guyquad said:

Yeah i get you and it is a fair point. That is actually something where i think Leora doesn't help things sometimes. For example when she wants to get into a text messaging conversation she could easily say something like "Ok i'll gonna do this and in a bit we'll have something to eat and later watch the tablet" and Malia then goes off to do her own thing for an hour or whatever. It is when she is next to her and it can appear that she is ignored. Simple things like that can easily be the best solution! And that extra bit does give more time alone for both. But i still think at times Malia is an easy target for some bad comments which i do not think are fair on her.

I agree but Leora isn't totally happy having her around either. I think Leora is a good person and doesn't say to Malia enough please I need my space.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I agree with your first statement mate, although I respectfully do not agree with the rest.

Nick, I too agree with your first statement (hehehe)

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I agree but Leora isn't totally happy having her around either. I think Leora is a good person and doesn't say to Malia enough please I need my space.

Well, i dont know, only she and they know. I just hope that nothing ever causes a sudden argument or anything like that. I'd hate to see her fall out with Malia.

Another thing Leora likes to keep her apartment clean and tidy, it would be driving her crazy seeing how Malia messes up the bathroom.

• Like 3