Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #39 2020 June

11 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

There's no reason why the two can be stars in their own right.

Leora has started get back into the real world and Malia has just started to live the life Leora has. Malia, would be finding it tough being on her own but basically this has been Leora's life since she moved to Prague. Both woman have challenges to deal with. It won't be easy....

this seems very out of character for her.  for years, she has hardly gone out at all.  now she leaves in at diner and returns for breakfast.  if i was paul, i would not be pleased.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, hampelo said:

this seems very out of character for her.  for years, she has hardly gone out at all.  now she leaves in at diner and returns for breakfast.  if i was paul, i would not be pleased.

Yes it would also be challenging for Paul too. I try not to give Paul a hard time but he was one lucky bugger having Leora's love.

3 minutes ago, hampelo said:

They are no longer together. She's out sowing her oates after being held back for so many years.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

There's no reason why the two can be stars in their own right.

Leora has started get back into the real world and Malia has just started to live the life Leora has. Malia, would be finding it tough being on her own but basically this has been Leora's life since she moved to Prague. Both woman have challenges to deal with. It won't be easy....

She just as well start getting back into something else, because her performances have been becoming less and less with a good bit to be desired lately and for awhile now. 😏

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

She just as well start getting back into something else, because her performances have been becoming less and less with a good bit to be desired lately and for awhile now. 😏

Yes Nick, challenging for us too watching Leora leave the apartment. But the good news is Malia is stepping up and bating for us.

14 minutes ago, hampelo said:

I am not sure entirely how much of Paul and Leora's relationship was real, how much was self-delusion, how much was our own delusions, or how much was mutual exploitation between the both of them. Don't fault me for my confusion: I primarily enjoyed Leora for her talents and challenging complicated psychological traits, anyway. Let me know if you CC members figure her out. Until then, I promise not to hold my breath.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I am not sure entirely how much of Paul and Leora's relationship was real, how much was self-delusion, how much was our own delusions, or how much was mutual exploitation between the both of them. Don't fault me for my confusion: I primarily enjoyed Leora for her talents and challenging complicated psychological traits, anyway. Let me know if you CC members figure her out. Until then, I promise not to hold my breath.

Y'all want to know whose she is chasing around the forest this dude right here. 👆Don't let him fool you

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Yes Nick, challenging for us too watching Leora leave the apartment. But the good news is Malia is stepping up and bating for us.

Well mate, imo, not the most sensible thing for anyone to do when it comes to getting involved with anyone else when apparently there may be some feeling of some need to keep certain things hidden about or concerning one or the other of the relationship. Doesn't usually end up working out so well for one or the other in the long run.

So Russia has reopen its borders, so does this mean Malia will think about possibly returning, or will Paul make a surprising visit to try to reclaim his woman back (but with a secret weapon name Eva), or maybe Leora  will lose interest in her current man because it's getting harder to keep the sex noise down, when his parents is sleeping, so I will personally stay tuned to this soap opera for what whatever results happen... and yes, I'm just having a little fun here so don't take me serious

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

40 minutes ago, Pepe said:

They are no longer together. She's out sowing her oates after being held back for so many years.

can't say i'm surprised.  christmas was a dud.  wish she'd bring whoever it is home with her.