Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #39 2020 June

14 minutes ago, Pepe said:

don't necessarily agree she needed him I would say maybe 50\50 although that's quite generous she was like a mother to him  than a girlfriend. He needed here to take care of him monetarily and mothering.

Now he is living with his parents again, but has managed to start a phone repair business. Where do think that money came from?

he Pepe, you 're updated very well..... only curious ....how ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mike r said:

he Pepe, you 're updated very well..... only curious ....how ?

It's ancient Chinese secret, but if you think about hard enough you can figure it out.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Gee, hoping Leora doesn't come home with new bruises on body :sad:

She's been falling down a lot lately 🤣

• Haha 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Well Guys i appear to be on my own again over this! I have said this before and i am sorry for repeating but i have to. Tonight Malia could have stayed in her room, watched TV in her dressing gown, made a phone call and gone to bed. But no, she decided to enjoy herself and entertain HER audience. That is why she is such a little star, getting the top views and instant top replays. I know she is not everyone's cup of tea, and Leora is the one a lot want to see, but Malia is so important in many ways now, and i tell you this, if she leaves there could be a big void left in that place. ❤️

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

It's ancient Chinese secret, but if you think about hard enough you can figure it out

if i think hard enough, the only possible suggestion that comes up in me is that you may be someone from rlc, but i could be wrong 😉 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

She's been falling down a lot lately 🤣

Happens when you drink a little to much😁 but if you think about it she's a little on the prone side. Second apartment got burnt on the leg while cooking naked, got burnt while ironing naked not to long after arriving in Prague. I'm sure there are others, but those stick out at the moment.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, mike r said:

if i think hard enough, the only possible suggestion that comes up in me is that you may be someone from rlc, but i could be wrong 😉 

I will neither confirm nor deny that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Well Guys i appear to be on my own again over this! I have said this before and i am sorry for repeating but i have to. Tonight Malia could have stayed in her room, watched TV in her dressing gown, made a phone call and gone to bed. But no, she decided to enjoy herself and entertain HER audience. That is why she is such a little star, getting the top views and instant top replays. I know she is not everyone's cup of tea, and Leora is the one a lot want to see, but Malia is so important in many ways now, and i tell you this, if she leaves there could be a big void left in that place. ❤️

Leora would be happy that she's not under her feet and following her around like a puppy dog. Malia should be doing that stuff anyway. But having said that I do like Malia a lot.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Happens when you drink a little to much😁 but if you think about it she's a little on the prone side. Second apartment got burnt on the leg while cooking naked, got burnt while ironing naked not to long after arriving in Prague. I'm sure there are others, but those stick out at the moment.

She takes after me 🤣

• Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Leora would be happy that she's not under her feet and following her around like a puppy dog. Malia should be doing that stuff anyway. But having said that I do like Malia a lot.

To be honest Aussie i think personally that she is with her a lot simply because it is welcomed and wanted. Ive seen before talk of her following her etc but i do not believe that. If she did not want her around as much i am sure it would have been already said by now. I think Malia does get some stuff thrown at her (Not by you Sir i must say) that is unfair as it can look like she is to blame for stuff when she is not. Leora makes her own mind up and that involves all aspects of her life as we can see.