Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #39 2020 June

52 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

So I have a question for you, why do you think Leora has to have Malia around her when she's in the apartment, and like you mentioned, "this lucky guy", and yes he is living in a reality I like to see again, which is seeing Leora alone without Malia, now that's only me, and I cannot answer for anyone else, that's why it feels more like a bait-and-switch, because I'm not paying to see Malia, but I'm always being forced to see her if I want to see Leora do anything that can be seen as sexual

Leora has been incredibly dependent upon Paul over the years. Despite what I or others here think about Paul Leora needed him. Leaving for Prague and not having Paul as a support must have been difficult for her. Malia is playing a key role in offering the support Leora needs right now. Maybe a new man can take over from Paul but for now Malia is important. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

For one thing I don't complain everyday, because I don't comment on this forum everyday, or that much at all, but I'm sorry if I got you horribly upset because I disrupted all the happy Fairy Tail talk

I'm not upset about anything when you do post 3 in 5 are complaining about the same thing. It's OK to to complain just change it up.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Reply to Nicholas.

I don't understand Leora's logic either. I suspect this guy she is involved with is years younger than her, as most men close to thirty years old are not still living with mom and dad. It has been said that Leora has invited him over to her apartment more than once, and each time he has declined. I can't understand why when a woman like leora would invite him back to her apartment, and he say's no to the invitation every time, I would say there is something wrong, or something she does not know about.

2 minutes ago, van the man said:

Leora has been incredibly dependent upon Paul over the years. Despite what I or others here think about Paul Leora needed him. Leaving for Prague and not having Paul as a support must have been difficult for her. Malia is playing a key role in offering the support Leora needs right now. Maybe a new man can take over from Paul but for now Malia is important. 

Yes that is certainly something to think about and by the way, thanks so much for responding to my question, without angrily telling me to cancel or deal with it

1 minute ago, van the man said:

Don't necessarily agree she needed him I would say maybe 50\50 although that's quite generous she was like a mother to him  than a girlfriend. He needed here to take care of him monetarily and mothering.

Now he is living with his parents again, but has managed to start a phone repair business. Where do think that money came from?

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Lewis said:

Yes, Eva is with Paul ... Leora calls every day to see how the dog is doing ....

I along with Leora would love to know how Eva is going these days. She used to have a bad leg.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

Reply to Nicholas.

I don't understand Leora's logic either. I suspect this guy she is involved with is years younger than her, as most men close to thirty years old are not still living with mom and dad. It has been said that Leora has invited him over to her apartment more than once, and each time he has declined. I can't understand why when a woman like leora would invite him back to her apartment, and he say's no to the invitation every time, I would say there is something wrong, or something she does not know about.

Maybe he doesn't want word to get back to mama that he's involved with a girl who shows her coochie to the world for money.  I don't condemn it, but it's a fact of life Leora will have to adjust to.  Certain doors are closed to her now. 

Or perhaps he doesn't want his friends to see how small his dingus is.

2 hours ago, Pepe said:

They wanted to give Eva her own apartment with every room filled with pillows, but they said it would not be the same without the nose picker.

better be blue pillows 🙂 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Reply to Nicholas.

Lots of young people still live with there parents. No one really knows if he really does lives with his parents if he exists. People are only speculating what goes on outside the view of the cameras and you are relying on people who claim to understand the language. Not that they are wrong but maybe the translation is off.

I'm not so stupid as to think nothing is going on, but why does it matter to anyone.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Reply to Nicholas.

tou have to stop believing all the speculation you read here.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, van the man said:

happy to step up 😁

• Like 2