Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #39 2020 June

she finally 

30 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I am not sure entirely how much of Paul and Leora's relationship was real, how much was self-delusion, how much was our own delusions, or how much was mutual exploitation between the both of them. Don't fault me for my confusion: I primarily enjoyed Leora for her talents and challenging complicated psychological traits, anyway. Let me know if you CC members figure her out. Until then, I promise not to hold my breath.

FTS....It's very simple really.... she has finally found a good sized COCK...… all the other drama doesn't matter.... get it while you can sweet Leora ….  cause tomorrow you will be gone  and none of this will matter.... 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, hampelo said:

can't say i'm surprised.  christmas was a dud.  wish she'd bring whoever it is home with her.

His mommy and daddy won't let him go out to play 😢

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

she finally 

FTS....It's very simple really.... she has finally found a good sized COCK...… all the other drama doesn't matter.... get it while you can sweet Leora ….  cause tomorrow you will be gone  and none of this will matter.... 

Nah she's going nowhere any time soon.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

she finally 

Actually, it is very simple really...she already has one there as far as that goes. As far as the other, if it so, apparently it may belong to someone who lives with his parents.

9 hours ago, mike r said:

i'm not  against this, but you guys shouldn't say that it is not true

No one seems to be telling untruths...But in your case your imagination is in overdrive...

She may well have told Paul she had met another man, that's her prerogative. She wasn't doing anything behind Pauls back, because they were not an " item " any longer. Their phone calls could possibly have been necessary to talk over the welfare of Laura's dog ...and as with phone calls other peripheral subjects are mentioned.....Nothing deceitful in that.

As for her new acquaintance, because she has met someone does not necessarily mean they are in any sort of serious relationship.....It just means what it is, she has a new freind and that freind happens to be a guy.....And the problem is??????

• Like 5
  • Haha 1