Who Got Jokes!!!

Guest Krysez

Man. You come on strong with redemption, don't you? That first pic is awesome.  :yeahbaby:

I take that back. They ALL are.  :yes: :hugnkiss:

I thought you might like them.

the first pic...you should see farther up...OH MAN>>>> :yeahbaby:

there wasn't anything else than the feet...just F..ing with you.  my bad    :lmao:

Pretty feet with bright red or pink painted nails are just fucking awesome. And women do that just knowing that a man is going to look.

A woman that takes care of her feet and hands is a sure sign that she takes care of other things too.  :hugnkiss:

I used to have a picture of my wife's feet with Hersheys chocolate syrup drizzled all over her toes. She has pretty feet just like pic #2 and I love to lick off the syrup. Of course I always manage to drizzle it up her legs too.  :yikes:

Pretty feet with bright red or pink painted nails are just fucking awesome. And women do that just knowing that a man is going to look.

A woman that takes care of her feet and hands is a sure sign that she takes care of other things too.  :hugnkiss:

I used to have a picture of my wife's feet with Hersheys chocolate syrup drizzled all over her toes. She has pretty feet just like pic #2 and I love to lick off the syrup. Of course I always manage to drizzle it up her legs too.  :yikes:

we need to start calling you "THE DRIZZLER"    ;) drizzle it up her legs huh...uh huh i bet you drizzled down her legs too.  :yes:    :)

So the old fella passes away and when he gets up to the pearly gates, St Peter is there waiting for him and directs him into his office.

'What's that on the wall behind you?' asks the old man.

'That's the lying clocks' says St Peter. 'Everyone has a lying clock, when you tell a lie, they click forward'.

'Whose is that?' says the old man.

'That's Mother Theresa's clock', said St Peter, 'it's never moved because she's never lied and that's Abraham Lincoln's, only ever moved twice because he only ever lied twice'.

Being an old Republican, he had to ask 'Where's Obama's clock?'

'In God's office', replied St Peter, 'He uses it as a ceiling fan'.

Guest TxFeller

The aged couple is sitting at their breakfast table on the morning after their 50th wedding anniversary. The woman says, "Remember what we were doing 50 years ago this morning?", to which he replies "Yes, we were eating breakfast naked." She gets an unmistakable gleam in her eye and, smiling slyly, asks "You wanna?"

Fifty years they've been married and he still loves her very much and wants to please her, so, he agrees.

Now they're sitting back at the breakfast table, sans clothing. With that gleam still in her eye, she says "You know, after all these years, my breasts are still hot for you."

"They should be", he says. "You've got one in your coffee and the other in your oatmeal."

:doh: