Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #41 2020 June

Merci encore ma tendre et chère Leora, moi étant québécois une ville qui parle en francais au Canada j'apprécie vraiment quand tu fais jouer Lara Fabian principalement... Merci encore et bonne nuit, je suis avec toi quoique tu décides mais sois prudente et une amie fidèle comme Malia tu n'en trouveras pas à tous les coins de rue prends en soin et bonne nuit encore ma douce..

Avec Leora tout est dans l'attente et la progression dans le but d'alimenter une situation érotique et non pas la bacler en quelques minutes comme la très grande majorité des autres filles. Oups, s'cusez sauf celle essayant d'imiter notre sulfureuse Leora, la plus érotisante de la planète... Pour moi c'est assuré...

7 hours ago, Pepe said:

It's something to do to pass the time while the girls are out enjoying the town and the beautiful weather.

Not so beautiful weather Pepe ...Did you not hear the thunder, been on and off raining with electrical storms all day.⛈️

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Pepe said:

Jimbo, Squirrel and a few others would joke to say who she liked more ect..

We only said that because it was true...And she used to confide in me when she was stroking my ample lasagna enhanced tummy..😹🙀

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Concour1 said:

My wife is Russian and of course speaks and writes fluent Russian.  I just retired and I am teaching myself with her help Russian.  I could ask her to tell me what they are saying but she doesn't know I frequent this site. 🙂

I think that could possibly be a case of “ What happens in Prague stays in Prague “ 🙀😹

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Question for you all ? Could you pick Leora's great ass out of line up 20 great ass's ? I know I could, but can you ?

Blindfolded!!...🙀😹

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Pepe said:

That's the conclusion I am coming to. I know there was supposed to be a software update to the forum maybe that is why.

Don’t worry about it Pepe, I will send to HF

• Like 2

6 hours ago, wooders78 said:

btw they are roses not peonies whoever tried correcting me before

They are roses now because they are another fresh bunch, the first ones were peonies...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, philo said:

Boring !

No! Don’t be so harsh on yourself, I wouldn’t go so far to call you boring.....acquired taste maybe, but definitely not boring...😹

• Haha 4

Good Morning 🌅🌞🌞

good evening 🌃🌛🌕

Good morning beautiful girls so cute 🌅 🌞

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸👯

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱 💀🔭🏍️🎛️n h

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

Monday

good day of work

🐈😘

• Like 2