Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #41 2020 June

1 minute ago, Newark52 said:

The only time Leora will ever be able to go solo again is if it's prearranged with Malia to stop her following her everywhere, even when Leora's getting ready to go out Malia's there sat on the bed watching her, also if the bathroom doors not closed Malia's in there while Leora showers.

Leora's not a rude person, (she's got a temper though) but Malia can't get the message when Leora's busy texting on the bed that she just may want some "me" time, also the new man in her life has given Leora the escape she needs, and deserves, so could it be his gain our loss, I hope not

Being close friends is admirable, but it's time they got together and put some "do not cross" friendship boundaries in place before the cracks start which they will surely do eventually.

they are both adults, they arrange that themselves well

• Like 5

Guest Slipper Guyquad
36 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

The only time Leora will ever be able to go solo again is if it's prearranged with Malia to stop her following her everywhere, even when Leora's getting ready to go out Malia's there sat on the bed watching her, also if the bathroom doors not closed Malia's in there while Leora showers.

Leora's not a rude person, (she's got a temper though) but Malia can't get the message when Leora's busy texting on the bed that she just may want some "me" time, also the new man in her life has given Leora the escape she needs, and deserves, so could it be his gain our loss, I hope not

Being close friends is admirable, but it's time they got together and put some "do not cross" friendship boundaries in place before the cracks start which they will surely do eventually.

I mentioned this yesterday i think but slightly differently. I know what you mean, but i said and will say again that there is a very simple and easy resolution. That is Leora says "Ok, i am going to chat with xyz or do abc, so in an hour or so we can eat and then later can watch something together" and Malia say "Ok" so she goes to her room and does whatever and they both have time alone. Just that little extra time can make a big difference. And so easy to do. Both girls can have and indeed often have done, total privacy if they wish in their own rooms. She is easy going but i am sure if she did not want Malia next to her all times, then by now it would have been made clear. I agree that sometimes things can build up and the slightest thing could then cause an argument but Leora does get enough time alone. Let's not forget, if she isn't doing something 'Alone' then maybe it's because she does not want to? And to be fair, its not like she is always in the shower etc by her side. This new found escape outside is actually something which benefits as she is out enjoying herself, and when she gets home she is then happy to be with Maila, having not seen her for a few hours. A win win situation for her. I know fans are not happy that she is not on cam because of it. but that is HER decision and the reasons why she goes out. And we must respect that. I highly highly doubt she feels like she needs to be out of the apartment to do anything on her own. This situation is as it is, is dictated by other things, and she seems to be fine with it.

10 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I mentioned this yesterday i think but slightly differently. I know what you mean, but i said and will say again that there is a very simple and easy resolution. That is Leora says "Ok, i am going to chat with xyz or do abc, so in an hour or so we can eat and then later can watch something together" and Malia say "Ok" so she goes to her room and does whatever and they both have time alone. Just that little extra time can make a big difference. And so easy to do. Both girls can have and indeed often have done, total privacy if they wish in their own rooms. She is easy going but i am sure if she did not want Malia next to her all times, then by now it would have been made clear. I agree that sometimes things can build up and the slightest thing could then cause an argument but Leora does get enough time alone. Let's not forget, if she isn't doing something 'Alone' then maybe it's because she does not want to? And to be fair, its not like she is always in the shower etc by her side. This new found escape outside is actually something which benefits as she is out enjoying herself, and when she gets home she is then happy to be with Maila, having not seen her for a few hours. A win win situation for her. I know fans are not happy that she is not on cam because of it. but that is HER decision and the reasons why she goes out. And we must respect that. I highly highly doubt she feels like she needs to be out of the apartment to do anything on her own. This situation is as it is, and she seems to be fine with it.

it is clear to me that Leora likes to be around Malia, you are right

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

She made a call as soon as she's come in so it looks like it's one she had to make, and it seems fine but at times she looks serious but then looks a bit lighter. And she clearly told Malia she was calling someone as she was still telling her as the person answered so it was ok for her to be there with her. And Leora is as normal as ever.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Leora is going back out with Malia this time. Simple guess, late night fast food trip. More places back opening now.

Just now, slipper guyquad said:

Leora is going back out with Malia this time. Simple guess, late night fast food trip. More places back opening now.

yep they didn't eat and they are big eaters 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1