B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #6 (June/July)

3 minutes ago, omedo said:

I agree, I think the problem is Bonnie, after what happened in B4 with Alex it's as if she felt guilty and that's why she left, then they have been distancing themselves perhaps to cool down their relationship and so it won't happen again which is what has happened, but in my opinion they have gone too far because they cross each other and don't mediate words and many times there are bad faces.

I didn't think of it that way. you could be right.

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've just notice that if you go into Home>Forums...it tells us there will be a new couple to be determined soon in COV apt...So it appears that it will be reopening. or a new place

Yep,,,,

19 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've just notice that if you go into Home>Forums...it tells us there will be a new couple to be determined soon in COV apt...So it appears that it will be reopening. or a new place

If you talk about CC, yes that's what we think
but until RLC confirms it, we cannot be 100% certain of this

As with Eliska and Pepik after Hakeem left, RLC cannot afford to lose an apartment and not reopen it with new participants

If I am not mistaken and given the current conditions, it is more than likely that this apartment will once again become an apartment for a local couple and that it will no longer be used as a COV

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, moos54 said:

If you talk about CC, yes that's what we think
but until RLC confirms it, we cannot be 100% certain of this

As with Eliska and Pepik after Hakeem left, RLC cannot afford to lose an apartment and not reopen it with new participants

If I am not mistaken and given the current conditions, it is more than likely that this apartment will once again become an apartment for a local couple and that it will no longer be used as a COV

best thing that could happen!

P.S.  Lucian is the problem!!!

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

yes i have the impression that things changed after this event but this is very strange because it was not the first time
For the rest, not having all the information, I prefer not to speculate, but for me a few things have changed in Bonnie's head, and I don't think it comes from Rama

the funny thing is that at first everyone felt like it was Lucian who had a problem with his wife sleeping with Bonnie, when Rama looked ok, and now the comments are going in the opposite way :biggrin:

who was it that came home caught the girls having sex and had a fit it was lucian if i remember right i think he just has problem when he is not involved

• Like 1

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

the funny thing is that at first everyone felt like it was Lucian who had a problem with his wife sleeping with Bonnie, when Rama looked ok, and now the comments are going in the opposite way

What? You mean to tell me all the judgmental and ignorance comments about Lucian that were actually wrong? I'm shocked. Totally shocked.

makes you wonder why its been over week since A&L went to B4 or the girls came to B5  they spent all kinda of time together before the foursome and nothing since since i brought it up they will probably go there today lol but as none of the girls are in B4 that is unlikely

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

makes you wonder why its been over week since A&L went to B4 or the girls came to B5  they spent all kinda of time together before the foursome and nothing since since i brought it up they will probably go there today lol but as none of the girls are in B4 that is unlikely

looks like A&L have an early night, they are already in bed.