Political Posts of Satire, Jokes & Visual Thoughts #3

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, Do. That's 3 times for the same meme. The failure one and twice for the snake

What's up? Are you running out of hate to spew? No one looks at this nonsense, so why waste your time?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

Okay, Do. That's 3 times for the same meme. The failure one and twice for the snake

What's up? Are you running out of hate to spew? No one looks at this nonsense, so why waste your time?

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Again, moron, you're just proving how stupid you really are. 

That must be one of your loving Nazi doctors looking to give you a prostate exam. And when he's done, he feeds you the shit on his finger. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

Again, moron, you're just proving how stupid you really are. 

That must be one of your loving Nazi doctors looking to give you a prostate exam. And when he's done, he feeds you the shit on his finger. 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are so intellectual and enlightened.  With all your education this is the best you have?  lol

What is really scary is individuals like this are competing for the same breathable atmosphere that we are.

And the worst part is, there are plenty more out there like this one. 

And to Alladumbass...You will NEVER be able to get under my skin. Do you know why? I won't let you. You are nothing but a flea on a camel's ass. We can only hope that the camel scratches his ass to eliminate you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TBG 150 said:

What is really scary is individuals like this are competing for the same breathable atmosphere that we are.

And the worst part is, there are plenty more out there like this one. 

And to Alladumbass...You will NEVER be able to get under my skin. Do you know why? I won't let you. You are nothing but a flea on a camel's ass. We can only hope that the camel scratches his ass to eliminate you.

giphy.gif