Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #42 2020 June

happyone

3 minutes ago, raul399 said:

I have been very lucky .... I thank God for crossing the path of life with her ... since I separated 5 years ago, I have been with many women ... but none of them has made me feel what I'm sorry ... so I'm a lucky man ...
Leora is my imaginary love ... I know that I will never meet her on the road ... so better imagine a platonic love with her ... and be aware of the reality of life ...
When I see Leora I let my imagination fly ... hahaha but I know that I have my feet on the ground and I know what I want from this life ...

👍

12 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

HEYYYYY .... Cuidado ahora. ¡No hago chicos, braul! Lol Pero aprecio tu preocupación mi amigo. Tampoco suelo pasar el día mirando una computadora. La mayor parte de lo que suelo publicar aquí es con mi teléfono. Aunque a veces lo será cuando esté en la PC. También puedo ver RLC en el teléfono, pero últimamente he estado prestando atención a los pulgares últimamente cuando lo hago. Mi teléfono no tiene el flash correcto, por lo que no me permitirá ver ninguna transmisión en vivo de rlc, pero permite que funcionen los pulgares y la reproducción.

Nick ... I understand you perfectly .... remember that in November I was frustrated with what I was seeing ... luckily I took a vacation ... and I came back better .....
In February I was very lucky, that a person made me see what it was like ...
He told me ... that he was a bad person because of my comments, and that he could hurt the feelings of a human being ... that day I realized many mistakes that I had made ... and I swore to make them again ... .. from that day (February 22, 2020) I completely change my way of acting in the forum .....

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Nick ... I understand you perfectly .... remember that in November I was frustrated with what I was seeing ... luckily I took a vacation ... and I came back better .....
In February I was very lucky, that a person made me see what it was like ...
He told me ... that he was a bad person because of my comments, and that he could hurt the feelings of a human being ... that day I realized many mistakes that I had made ... and I swore to make them again ... .. from that day (February 22, 2020) I completely change my way of acting in the forum .....

That's a good thing that you believed it was a realization that you needed to come to and that it made you better. I'm glad for you.  👌

• Like 1

3 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

Apology accepted... I would like to see a rant and rave thread for members to debate their differences and have members not to air their dirty washing out in this thread or any other. Cheers

Here you go--all you need to do is venture out beyond this thread---there is a quite a bit to entertain and challenge in the CC forum. 😏

https://camcaps.net/forums/forum/52-rants-flame-wars/

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, happyone said:

Here you go--all you need to do is venture out beyond this thread---there is a quite a bit to entertain and challenge in the CC forum. 😏

https://camcaps.net/forums/forum/52-rants-flame-wars/

That would be nice if people could do that, but people know that Leora isn't going to see the excessive whinning in that thread that's why they do it here hoping she'll do as they want.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Hey Pulo, let your logic work and tell us when they come back 😁

He was pretty spot on last night! A Good man!😄