Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #42 2020 June

happyone

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

Nick, yet another nice anthology, I don't suppose for one minute this is really to compound the fact that people have pissed off, or is it?

I'm not certain I'm understanding your question here New. That people have pissed off who ? That woman in that apartment or someone else ? Unless you perhaps meant to have the word "been" between have and pissed, or the word "her" between pissed and off, I cannot attempt to give a rational or reasonable response.

8 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I'm not certain I'm understanding your question here New. That people have pissed off who ? That woman in that apartment or someone else ?

I'd read your little anthology again if I was you, because the way I read it it's aimed at the lady in question

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I'd read your little anthology again if I was you, because the way I read it it's aimed at the lady in question

I know exactly who I referred to. I wrote it and I didn't leave out no words where they perhaps should have been. It referred to three individuals altogether New, and she happened to be one of them.

It was not meant to piss anyone off. It was an explanation to someone whom the other participant involved in the disagreement with me made an insinuatingly derogatory post of comments indirectly referring to me. I call it like I see it.

Perhaps you should go back and reread your little post where you left out the word her where it didn't make no sense without someone guessing what you were getting at.

What does the new day bring with all the scuttle butt of the Leora fans?  Will it be a day of reckoning for all involved or will silly mud slinging be at the forefront!!  I hope it's a great day and people can see and realize their differences and the forum can gel like it should.

If by chance you get bored with this apartment, may I suggest to you that you go bury your eyes in the B4 apartment.  I hear they are gathering over there for yet another birthday party of which i'm sure it will be to put on a wonderful "Real" show for the viewers!

Whatever you do, enjoy your day and have fun with it!!

• Like 5

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What does the new day bring with all the scuttle butt of the Leora fans?  Will it be a day of reckoning for all involved or will silly mud slinging be at the forefront!!  I hope it's a great day and people can see and realize their differences and the forum can gel like it should.

If by chance you get bored with this apartment, may I suggest to you that you go bury your eyes in the B4 apartment.  I hear they are gathering over there for yet another birthday party of which i'm sure it will be to put on a wonderful "Real" show for the viewers!

All i can say is last night i was thrilled and happy with what i saw on camera. Since that ended i have been despondent reading the chat overall. Really made me sad. JMO.

1 minute ago, slipper guyquad said:

All i can say is last night i was thrilled and happy with what i saw on camera. Since that ended i have been despondent reading the chat overall. Really made me sad. JMO.

We must all think happy thoughts!!  Leave the rest of that BS for the f@cked up GOV apartments!

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

... may I suggest to you that you go bury your eyes in the B4 apartment.  I hear they are gathering over there for yet another birthday party of which i'm sure it will be to put on a wonderful "Real" show for the viewers!

lol, now that's some funny stuff

• Like 2

36 minuten geleden zei slipper guyquad :

Ik kan alleen maar zeggen dat ik gisteravond blij was met wat ik op de camera zag. Sinds dat einde ben ik moedeloos de chat aan het lezen. Maakte me echt verdrietig. JMO.

---------------

I also enjoyed it, but when I have to read the shit on this forum after a long day of work I think I'm done here, I'm tired of that

• Like 3