Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #42 2020 June

happyone

1 hour ago, King Lear said:

Me who thought that everyone could give their opinion ..........

LIVE IN DEMOCRACY

Of course we live in a democracy and naturally all opinions are as valid as the next, I have never stated any different.

Anyone with a grain of sense would eventually come to the conclusion that if certain remarks have a negative effect on the person it is directed at ( Leora ), and because of it she possibly get's pissed about them, and  withholds certain favours and pleasures,  only for the same or very similar remarks to be repeated  ad nauseam therefore exacerbating the situation.....Then perhaps those persons should rethink their strategy....Or don't complain about the outcome they are partially responsible for creating.

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Of course we live in a democracy and naturally all opinions are as valid as the next, I have never stated any different.

Anyone with a grain of sense would eventually come to the conclusion that if certain remarks have a negative effect on the person it is directed at ( Leora ), and because of it she possibly get's pissed about them, and  withholds certain favours and pleasures,  only for the same or very similar remarks to be repeated  ad nauseam therefore exacerbating the situation.....Then perhaps those persons should rethink their strategy....Or don't complain about the outcome they are partially responsible for creating.

I understand your point of view Jimbo and I agree with you, I think a respectful treatment of all people should be a matter of course
But are you really sure that leora is constantly reading here in the forum? Surely she will do this sometimes and she will have also noticed the shitstorm. But it is also up to her to contribute something better is just my opinion of the whole drama here. In any case, it cannot harm her position at RLC while she is still there.
That's how I see it at the moment

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, The Earl said:

I understand your point of view Jimbo and I agree with you, I think a respectful treatment of all people should be a matter of course
But are you really sure that leora is constantly reading here in the forum? Surely she will do this sometimes and she will have also noticed the shitstorm. But it is also up to her to contribute something better is just my opinion of the whole drama here. In any case, it cannot harm her position at RLC while she is still there.
That's how I see it at the moment

Yes! I'm sure she is aware of everything that is written about herself..

• Like 3