Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #42 2020 June

happyone

3 hours ago, The Earl said:

I understand your point of view Jimbo and I agree with you, I think a respectful treatment of all people should be a matter of course
But are you really sure that leora is constantly reading here in the forum? Surely she will do this sometimes and she will have also noticed the shitstorm. But it is also up to her to contribute something better is just my opinion of the whole drama here. In any case, it cannot harm her position at RLC while she is still there.
That's how I see it at the moment

That woman does what the hell she wants to Earl. Just because she's not been doing certain things or is withholding certain favours or pleasures as it was referred to, is because she does just what the hell she wants to. Regardless of whether she hadn't noticed anything of any negativity concerning her or them posted here in awhile or not.

There is nobody partially responsible for what that woman does other than herself. If she does happen to notice something that she gets an attitude about or pissed as it was referred, that's her problem. It sure as hell wouldn't be the first time she's had an attitude or been pissed about something, and it's nearly a certainty it won't be the last.

There's been a number of times when she has when it most likely didn't even have anything to do with anything that was mentioned here. It's just someone who wants to whine and bitch because someone's not gonna take their disparaging sarcastic b.s. and not respond back as many do not, merely because things haven't been going their way either.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Good afternoon 

Beautiful girls so cute 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

Good afternoon 

good evening 

Good Morning 

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱 💀🔭🏍️🎛️ni hf🕵️

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

🐈😘☺️

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

My apologies to the rest of the members or visitors of the forum thread for the recent altercations between myself and another.

Apology accepted... I would like to see a rant and rave thread for members to debate their differences and have members not to air their dirty washing out in this thread or any other. Cheers

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Apology accepted... I would like to see a rant and rave thread for members to debate their differences and have members not to air their dirty washing out in this thread or any other. Cheers

I thought there once was such a thread blue. I guess if there was and still may be, the other participant and myself should have tried to agree to take it up there I suppose. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

That woman does what the hell she wants to Earl. Just because she's not been doing certain things or is withholding certain favours or pleasures as it was referred to, is because she does just what the hell she wants to. Regardless of whether she hadn't noticed anything of any negativity concerning her or them posted here in awhile or not.

There is nobody partially responsible for what that woman does other than herself. If she does happen to notice something that she gets an attitude about or pissed as it was referred, that's her problem. It sure as hell wouldn't be the first time she's had an attitude or been pissed about something, and it's nearly a certainty it won't be the last.

There's been a number of times when she has when it most likely didn't even have anything to do with anything that was mentioned here. It's just someone who wants to whine and bitch because someone's not gonna take their disparaging sarcastic b.s. and not respond back as many do not, merely because things haven't been going their way either.

Nick, yet another nice anthology, I don't suppose for one minute this is really to compound the fact that people have pissed off, or is it?

• Like 1