Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #42 2020 June

happyone

Hello everyone....
Nick ... I understand your frustration .... but I have a solution for you ....
URGENTLY YOU NEED TO FUCK ... hahaha look for a girl or boy ... what makes you most happy ... and FUCK. .. your frustrations will disappear quickly ...
You can also do something else ... take an RLC vacation and surely when you return, you will feel better ...
Nick you know that I appreciate you ... and I tell you with my hand on my heart ... enjoy life ... spending the day looking at a computer screen is not very healthy emotionally ...
a hug ... friend.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hola Raúl, mi día es fantástico y gracias por preguntar. ¿Y tú, mi amigo? ¿Cómo ha sido tu día hasta ahora?

Today well ... yesterday I fell asleep in the garden .. hahaha ... if my girlfriend did not come and wake me I would have spent the night in the garden .. hahaha
Today better ... more rested ... even in the office ... but about to end the day ...

Just now, raul399 said:

Today well ... yesterday I fell asleep in the garden .. hahaha ... if my girlfriend did not come and wake me I would have spent the night in the garden .. hahaha
Today better ... more rested ... even in the office ... but about to end the day ...

thank god for girlfriends right LOL.  I hope you enjoy your evening when you get off work!!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

gracias a dios por las novias, cierto LOL. ¡Espero que disfrutes tu noche cuando salgas del trabajo!

sure i enjoy her .. hahaha
my girlfriend is 33 years old ... and she is very good ... hahaha

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Mientras cuides de sus necesidades, ella será tan leal como tu mascota jajaja

I have been very lucky .... I thank God for crossing the path of life with her ... since I separated 5 years ago, I have been with many women ... but none of them has made me feel what I'm sorry ... so I'm a lucky man ...
Leora is my imaginary love ... I know that I will never meet her on the road ... so better imagine a platonic love with her ... and be aware of the reality of life ...
When I see Leora I let my imagination fly ... hahaha but I know that I have my feet on the ground and I know what I want from this life ...

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Hello everyone....
Nick ... I understand your frustration .... but I have a solution for you ....
URGENTLY YOU NEED TO FUCK ... hahaha look for a girl or boy ... what makes you most happy ... and FUCK. .. your frustrations will disappear quickly ...
You can also do something else ... take an RLC vacation and surely when you return, you will feel better ...
Nick you know that I appreciate you ... and I tell you with my hand on my heart ... enjoy life ... spending the day looking at a computer screen is not very healthy emotionally ...
a hug ... friend.

HEYYYYY....Watch Out Now. I don't do no boys braul !  Although I appreciate your concern my friend. I also usually don't spend the day looking at a computer. Most of what I usually post here is with my phone. Although sometimes it will be when I'm on the pc. I can also see rlc on the phone but have been usually mostly paying attention to thumbs lately when I do. My phone doesn't have the right flash so it won't allow me to see any live streams of rlc, but it allows the thumbs and replay to function. 

Not long ago, someone was asking here about what flash may work for some androids, and eventually someone mentioned to him one that he tried and it worked so he could see rlc live streams although it was a pay app. I'm not putting anymore money towards rlc if there are no changes in the near future.