Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #42 2020 June

happyone

25 minutes ago, gomer said:

American fast food roast beef sandwich shops.  Piled high with thinly sliced roast beef, drizzled with a little sauce and very good.  I'd post a pic but this site won't complete the insertion.

They are very good for sure!

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

I see there was another disingenuous part of a performance put on by the two actresses. Another rerun performed like a broken record skips. Same old story...same old song and dance. Apparently they are fortunate that there are some who believe that the performances as a whole are genuine, when parts of their rerun performances are no more than ruses and fallacies.

However....you still watch them don't you LOL

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think Leora would need a SatNav to find her way around Malia's great pussy...😆

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Malia does have a great pussy!!

Those are a couple of convoluted observations😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

why yes...yes it is as a matter of fact.  a fella would have to get up EXTREMELY early to get anything past you old wise one

Probably not , I usually try to sleep in until at least 7:00am 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

They are performer one and performer two there. Performer one being more or less experienced...and performer two is in training under the guidance of the more experienced performer. Performer two, quite often mimics the ways and mannerisms of performer one because of such. Although it's obvious that performer two has a long way to go. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm betting it's because it's all become very repetitious and boring!!

And here I thought the results of your poll showed that this apartment was the most waste of time exactly because of that. 😏

Just now, happyone said:

And here I thought the results of your poll showed that this apartment was the most waste of time exactly because of that. 😏

Welllllllll, polls are useless anyway when there is only a few people taking them....i'll cut em some slack