Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #42 2020 June

happyone

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yep...We've seen it all before with lots of girls, but there's something different here, imo...I guess it's because it's such a slow burner....a little more each time, and the fact that they are so close, I just wonder how far they will go.My money is on not much further than this, but the good news is I'm nearly always wrong...😁

Sadly she mustn't have 'Sticky Fingers' on her playlist...yet 😏

yes excatly that,  its like they are exploring each other bodies not sure how far togo.  

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Whilst they are having a drink for a little break (!), i have said it before but tonight has strengthened my opinion. Some disagree. So be it.

This.

Really.

Means.

Something.

And to both of them.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
22 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

yes excatly that,  its like they are exploring each other bodies not sure how far to go.  

Great phrase, totally agree Sir. The massage almost becomes secondary. It's Discovery, that's what. On many levels.

5 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Whilst they are having a drink for a little break (!), i have said it before but tonight has strengthened my opinion. Some disagree. So be it.

This.

Really.

Means.

Something.

And to both of them.

Again they show why this apartment is so different. What you see in the other apartments you can see anywhere on the interwebs. In my opinion.

• Like 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Again they show why this apartment is so different. What you see in the other apartments you can see anywhere on the interwebs. In my opinion.

One word. 

Real.

3 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Great phrase, totally agree Sir. The massage almost becomes secondary. It's Discovery, that's what. On many levels of Malia's pussy...

Sorry Slipper...just slightly amended it...😉

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

😉Sorry Slipper...just slightly amended it...😉

Feel free to do so! As i wouldn't mind being told i could too.......😉

5 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Feel free to do so! As i wouldn't mind being told i could too.......😉

Well let's face it,  Malia's pussy has more levels than a Man V Food burger...😏

Strangely, at this time of night in the UK, I have Food Network Channel on the TV, and Man V Food is a regular item on there...I reckon if Malia's pussy was served on a plate on Man V Food, absolutely nobody would finish it, and win the challenge lol...but I'd certainly give it a good go...😁

• Haha 4