Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #42 2020 June

happyone

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

baby steps...baby steps...they are trying to please and unfortunately they won't be able to please everyone!!

I thought you wanted Real Life and not shows? This is not how people who want to have sex with each other act

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i'm sure there are a lot of people that feel the same way you do.  i say to give it more time and see if anything more develops.  you're the paying customer and have every right to voice your opinion and I understand where you are coming from, but even when I used to subscribe i like the build up regardless if anything transpired from it or not....just my .02

Well when one of the two is away half the time or more anymore and when that one is there, and they get into the same ole broken record performance routines thats been occuring for for a number of months now, I'm not certain anyrhing else any different may ever occur there anymore so I'm not so certain anyore time will make any difference other than to them by what they get out of it all.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Nicholas said:

Well when one of the two is away half the time or more anymore and when that one is there, and they get into the same old same old broken record routines thats been occuring for for a number of months now, I'm not certain anyrhing else any different may ever occur there anymore so I'm not so certain anyore time will make any difference other than to them by what they get out of it all.

If you watch the Thumbnails those are free. It saves you $50.   :biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, super134 said:

I thought you wanted Real Life and not shows? This is not how people who want to have sex with each other act

if they were balls to the walls with it that would be different, but from what i've been shown that is just not the case.  if and when i'm shown something different, I will make a post based on what I was shown.  Is that fair enough?  Yes, you are correct that I want to read about "Real Life" and not about a bunch of showgirls but considering what they do, eventually there is going to be a little show affect.....it goes with the business unfortunately.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I know Stn. Doing that also saves on data usage instead of actually watching any of any cam streams for those that do have active subs. Although to my knowledge, those that don't have active subs. only see thumbs blurred. At least it was that way when I was in between subs.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well when one of the two is away half the time or more anymore and when that one is there, and they get into the same ole broken record routines thats been occuring for for a number of months now, I'm not certain anyrhing else any different may ever occur there anymore so I'm not so certain anyore time will make any difference other than to them by what they get out of it all.

I don't know what to tell you Nick, if they go to fast at something people will complain that it was to fast and if they go to slow people will complain it's to slow.  it's a no win situation for them if you ask me.

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I contacted the pay services provider several months ago and informed them that at the end of my current sub., I didn't want it to continue to be renewed on recurring billing.

I contacted them again awhile afterwards and asked if I wanted to go ahead and cancel before then, would I be able to get any pro-rated charge instead. They said they would have to contact rlc and see. I've contacted them again, and they said they were waiting on a response from rlc to know.

I told them, well I can pretty much guess what they're response will be, if at all, knowing how they usually are. So I've written an email for rlc, and I'm about to the point of sending it. It will likely do me no good as far as getting them to agree to any proration, but I will certainly voice my opinion to them on a number of issues in the email as well.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't know what to tell you Nick, if they go to fast at something people will complain that it was to fast and if they go to slow people will complain it's to slow.  it's a no win situation for them if you ask me.

If they see their viewing figures have dropped they will probably move it on a little bit more.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I contacted the pay services provider several months ago and informed them that at the end of my current sub., I didn't want it to continue to be renewed on recurring billing.

I contacted them again awhile afterwards and asked if I wanted to go ahead and cancel before then, would I be able to get any pro-rated charge instead. They said they would have to contact rlc and see. I've contacted them again, and they said they were waiting on a response from rlc to know.

I told them, well I can pretty much guess what they're response will be, if at all, knowing how they usually are. So I've written an email for rlc, and I'm about to the point of sending it. It will likely do me no good as far as getting them to agree to any proration, but I will certainly voice my opinion to them on a number of issues in the email as well.

RLC does not prorate. I attempted this just last month when I had five weeks left and they told me they do not prorate.